Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Is this just happening to me?

OP Z0DYY

I cant find any arena games if I play before noon, not even BTB, its so annoying. I live in central europe is that just happening to me?
From what I can tell people in Europe are unable to find arena matches consistently. I live in Canada and I have been finding matches fine.
No , Not just you op . here in france i can only find people in warzon playlist before about 4-5 pm .
Really annoying as i mainly play during the day at the moment .
im in NZ and its a struggle to play this game
It is so frustrating, feels like the MCC debacle all over again -.-
From about 0400-1000 CST I can only play Warzone. The only way to get matched in arena is to have a full team or play with my EU friends, even then it can be 5mn between matches.
Z0DYY wrote:
I cant find any arena games if I play before noon, not even BTB, its so annoying. I live in central europe is that just happening to me?
BTB is actually the hardest to find a game before noon, especially when u go into searching alone. I live in central europe too and I usually get the 'there may be not enough players in this playlist' message when I try BTB alone.
Only Breakout is a ghosttown here in The Netherlands. And that sucks.

The rest is fine for me. 10 seconds and I have a game.
No , Not just you op . here in france i can only find people in warzon playlist before about 4-5 pm .
Really annoying as i mainly play during the day at the moment .
Same here
Ditto that from Australia.