Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Is Warzone Assualt Dead?

OP SpaceRanger50

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
That population low thing just started happening around the time of red dead redemption 2 release and call of duty black ops 4 ... Was my go to for fun now all i play is mostly arena.

Warzone is not the same. Not nearly as fun.
That population low thing just started happening around the time of red dead redemption 2 release and call of duty black ops 4 ... Was my go to for fun now all i play is mostly arena.

Warzone is not the same. Not nearly as fun.
I doesn't agree,I check the Xbox most played list everyday and the release of these two gales had no impact on the halo 5 ranking,so I'm pretty sure that was because of having too many playlist with 16 slots or more at the same time in social (btb,btbfiesta,castle wars )
WZA was near the bottom of the playlist popularity list long before either of those games came out.

Here is a popularity list from almost a year ago. WZA is third from the bottom and it didn't change much from then until it became a rotational.
They brought it back last a few weekends ago and lobby was full.... anywho warzone Turbo fixed my WZA itch.

regular warzone just isnt the same.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2