Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Is Warzone enough to replace Firefight & Big Team?

OP Jonathan41

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 11
Why add firefight? Warzone is firefight on steroids lol.

But its not competitive arena play like BTB. So we need BTB as an arena mode.
It doesn't replace either - I would be more enthused to see big team added back in than firefight though.
Halo needs those gametypes back again because people had fun with them. They where always fun with firefight always being a challenge and the classic BTB that everyone had fun. Warzone is fun in its own way but we will always have that missing piece of them both. I think they need to be in
Jonathan41 wrote:
Warzone seems like an attempt to replace both Firefight and Big Team battle by combining the two into one game mode. Do you feel like Warzone properly replaces the two game modes or would you like to see Firefight and/or Big Team Battle make a return?

I'm sure Big Team Battle would be much easier to add in an update so it's likely we'll see it soon. Firefight would require a lot more work but, telling devs what you want never hurt anybody.
I can honestly not give my opinion on this matter. Because of the fact that I cant play ANY online match since the release... Halo 5 keeps disconnecting me, while other games like Destiny work perfectly fine...
Warzone is good, in its own way but compared to the older game modes like BTB and stuff its just too ambitious. The maps sizes are good for the BTB and stuff like that, warzone needs maps bigger then the ones they have now... sort of like battlefield sized maps with no need for REQ's on it...
I neeeeddddd a pve mode
Cant say ill ever play BTB after Warzone.
I haven't played warzone yet. I'm hoping to God no more BTB maps. One or two is fine.
No Big team battle, yes it's coming but feels like a force by 343 on the user base to play Warzone and buy req packs, seriously no armour unlocks etc just through play is lame, id have rather had a season pass or better still just a game that offered unlocks via play and you know support from the devs and M$ to want to make the game as good as it should be without charging further. No Big team slayer either among others the game modes available is criminal and is it only me that thinks the game looks like crap on mp? wow some nice mountains in a backdrop but what is this another gray bland textureless wall boke....
I think that 343 could have done so much more with this game.
I know BTB is coming out at a later time, i'm not sure about firefight though, would be cool if it was added.
I don't have enough experience with Big Team Battle to really say, but Warzone really lacks the fun that Firefight had when I just invited my personal party friends to fight waves. It was funner when it was me and a few friends against random hordes of Covenant in Halo: Reach.
I'm not sure how long I'll be able to play this warzone only game
Does anyone know if it is ranked BTB, or if it is the start of social unranked playlists?
NONONONONO!!! I NEED ELITES AND INVASION AND MY LIFE IS THEN COMPLETE
Put simply, nope not at all. I don't like Warzone that much at all
Jonathan41 wrote:
Warzone seems like an attempt to replace both Firefight and Big Team battle by combining the two into one game mode. Do you feel like Warzone properly replaces the two game modes or would you like to see Firefight and/or Big Team Battle make a return?

I'm sure Big Team Battle would be much easier to add in an update so it's likely we'll see it soon. Firefight would require a lot more work but, telling devs what you want never hurt anybody.
firefight was awesome
Warzone isn't enough. We need our Big Team Battle playlists back. Hopefully the Cartographers have made some really cool maps for BTB and BTB return for good, and not just in some weekend community playlist.
Warzone is Awesome!
YunZhaelor wrote:
Yeah, let's hope 343 brings that out at some point, without Firefight I'm not gonna play Halo5 for very long...
You might as well quit now. It's never coming.

Also, to whoever said it earlier, BTB is coming two weeks after launch, NOT in December with forge.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 11