It actually happened

OP Cody AUS

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
It's not over yet we can still destroy the enemy core
at first it started out horrible, we had no bases and were down 400-500 points, then we took their bases one by one, they would always trade bases rather than defending, so some stayed back and defended our base, while their base had no one in it. Anyway my point is, this is why you can't win only by offense, you still need defense. we probably would of lost that game if they put up a good defense, rather than going straight for the next base. They seemed to be quite upset about them not having a single bases, as soon as they lost their last base, their REQs came pooring in.
Palmer would be proud of you spartan. Your training serves you well.
Would probably still death stare me though
Cody AUS wrote:
Of course she would, one core isn't enough for you to earn her respect. To realy earn your human commanders respect you would have to destroy 1000 cores... or write a poem...
Cody AUS wrote:
Of course she would, one core isn't enough for you to earn her respect. To realy earn your human commanders respect you would have to destroy 1000 cores... or write a poem...
shoot, i only have 314 core victories D:
Cody AUS wrote:
Cody AUS wrote:
Well human... it looks like you got 686 left to go.
Cody AUS wrote:
Cody AUS wrote:
guess ill start writing a poem
Scores of suffering
stalwart soldiers stand steadfast
in scarlet-soaked soil

palmer can sleep now
Good that's one more core destroyed, your actions might just have won the war Spartan.
jayman567 wrote:
Good that's one more core destroyed, your actions might just have won the war Spartan.
Them dirty cores! They know what they did!
Cody AUS wrote:
Cody AUS wrote:
Cody AUS wrote:
guess ill start writing a poem
It better be a good poem.
Cody AUS wrote:
Cody AUS wrote:
856 for me. Hm not that far. 144 to go.
I like triple capping winning.
erickyboo wrote:
Cody AUS wrote:
Cody AUS wrote:
oh wow..
erickyboo wrote:
Cody AUS wrote:
Cody AUS wrote:
See this human is close, op you better work fast on that poem if you want to beat him.
I saw you standing at your ship
With armored hand on armored hip
Both our hearts begins to pound
So lovely was what we found
I love your brightly shining armor
Human named, Commander Palmer
With your blackend undersuit I will forever
Be jealous of your character
Let us destroy the core together
After killing bosses for time forever.
I'd like to see Palmer actually do something useful for once I mean she couldn't even kill Halsey in Spartan Ops wow she's a terrible shot *heavy breathing* WE CAN STILL DESTROY THE ENEMY CORE
PurityGuy wrote:
I'd like to see Palmer actually do something useful for once I mean she couldn't even kill Halsey in Spartan Ops wow she's a terrible shot *heavy breathing* WE CAN STILL DESTROY THE ENEMY CORE
She makes up for her combat skills by being a great tactician, excellent motivator, and all around great leader. We may be 700 points down, but we can still destroy the enemy core. I would have never thought about that myself. Im honored to be under her command.
PurityGuy wrote:
She makes up for her combat skills by being a great tactician, excellent motivator, and all around great leader. We may be 700 points down, but we can still destroy the enemy core. I would have never thought about that myself. Im honored to be under her command.
Uncle Owen, this Palmer has a bad motivator!
Commander Palmer is my spirit animal. I aspire to be just like her in everyway. I hope one day I will be able to constantly annoy my troops by telling them something that is borderline sarcasm.
Spoiler:
Show
This is why I've been telling you this the whole time.
IT IS POSSIBLE TO WIN, just destroy that core.
See, Spartans? It IS possible, so stop whining and do your job.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3