Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] It's not going to get ANY better. STOP DEFENDING!

OP MrBubbaliciouss

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 28
  4. 29
  5. 30
  6. 31
  7. ...
  8. 32
I'm disappointed by this game, I want Bungie back, the real Halo died after Reach...
OP, if I were you I'd edit the origonal post to direct readers to page 10-15 as we basically tackled every argument and we're just combating the same stupid points.
I Daren I wrote:
The Sector wrote:
I Daren I wrote:
Oh I'm sorry does " you people" offend you?
Honestly it doesn't so much offend me as it does depress me.
See it's one thing to argue over how something should be fixed like balancing issues but it is an entirely sad thing when a community from the same game actually hates one side or the other for voicing their opinion over lack of content or something along those lines.
>>>It's just I have no idea why people don't like halo 5. What do you expect a game to 100% at release? You don't know what 343i is doing so how can all of you say 343i is this and that for all we know 343i could be working on loads more maps game modes etc. You just have to wait have patience<<<
I seriously just had to set down my laptop and just accept the reality that you actually just said something like that.

OF COURSE WE EXPECT A GAME TO BE COMPLETE AT RELEASE! Do you NOT want games to be finished? Do you NOT want games to be what they're supposed to be on day one? That had to of been a troll post. No reasonable gamer would've said something like that.
Lmaooo I can't believe I just read that. I'm in disbelief .. This is just proving our point.
That is what is so frustrating... More and more ARE ok with the game not being finished... Just shake my head. It amazes me.
bump... bump... bump. I think I have a concusion.
Now imagine having to argue against the same points over & over again too because people didn't read the thread.
Ikr, It's mind numbing
Do not post spam.

Spoiler:
Show
So essentially this game isn't going to get better with these monthly updates? Granted I wish the old school game modes (Oddball, KOTH, etc.) were in at launch but how can you honestly argue this game will not get better with the monthly updates? Would you rather them not have updates at all? Or every 3 month updates with more content (given there is more time to bring it out)? I am disappointed with the map selection thus far (especially BTB which is just Forge maps right now) but this game is still being played by a decent amount of people regardless of what you want to say. Keep crying about population count all you want, this game IS NOT dead. Now if you excuse me I'm going to play some H5 :)
I called it ever since the December update came out. I knew this would happen. People were having such high hopes for the January update, and look what we got served. A big steaming pile of garbage.
- Not a single new mode or permanent playlist
- ANOTHER remixed map
- ANOTHER rehash Warzone Assault map that should've frickin came out in last months update
- And surprise, surprise! WE GOT MORE USELESS REQS!!! Yes!!!

I knew as soon as I found out that Battle of Noctus didn't have an Assault variant, all I was saying was, "Watch, they're gonna use the Assault variant of BoN as one of their BRAND NEW EPIC WARZONE MAPS in next months update. It's going to be one of their 'headlines' for the update. WATCH."

Seriously 343. You guys are a complete and utter joke. Yet people will STILL go on these forums, and other places, and try to defend 343. WHY? Do you guys really want this game to die?! It has already dropped out of the top 10 most played games on Xbox Live! 3 months after launch. Why do people INSIST of not improving upon this game? STOP DEFENDING 343! People who say to, "stop being entitled," and, "you get what you get so don't throw a fit," are KILLING the community just as much as 343 is! Why are you people so INSISTENT on letting the game go out how it is? It seriously amazes me how much ignorance there is.

Now, people might be thinking, "Well, the updates will get better in the future! We will get some REAL arena maps! You just wait!"

Sorry to burst your dream bubble people, but that ain't happening. People, wake up! We aren't going to get a single NEW arena map. Again, I'm calling it RIGHT NOW. The next "BRAND NEW ARENA MAP!" is going to be a remix of the Rig. We are going to get NOTHING but REMIXES people! Think about it. We got 6 dev arena maps at launch. If they make one new remix arena map per update, that literally spans the entire content plan. All the way up to June.

Sorry people, but if you're expecting HUGE features to be added into Halo 5 later down the line, you're being played. It's not going to get ANY better.

Here's whats going to come out in nearly EVERY update starting in February:
- 1 REMIXED Arena Map
- 1 Warzone OR Warzone Assault Map
- 2 new (or old) Armor sets
- (If we are lucky) A new gamemode
- More useless REQS
- And if our lord and savior Tom French want's to bless us with his greatness, a new forge canvas and a working file browser.

I'm calling it RIGHT now.
Well 343 are the only who will make Halo so ... and this is not the right place for you to reach them, they do not read these forums and less this kind of nonsense, go and apply to the feedback program and go to the feedback forums
Lol feedback program... I cannot remember the last time I received one of those. Hahaha. Just another point as to what we are saying they are doing.. oh wait not doing...

Omg how dare us post on THEIR company website for them to read....
Aclain wrote:
Anyone watch the HCF national qualifiers. If you did you must of noticed the all new Achilles armour. Well if you want to unlock it join Abstract. Thanks.
bruh, with all due respect please go away. You're contributing nothing to the topic and are just exploiting this thread's popularity to try to gain members. Go to the recruitment forums.
So essentially this game isn't going to get better with these monthly updates? Granted I wish the old school game modes (Oddball, KOTH, etc.) were in at launch but how can you honestly argue this game will not get better with the monthly updates? Would you rather them not have updates at all? Or every 3 month updates with more content (given there is more time to bring it out)? I am disappointed with the map selection thus far (especially BTB which is just Forge maps right now) but this game is still being played by a decent amount of people regardless of what you want to say. Keep crying about population count all you want, this game IS NOT dead. Now if you excuse me I'm going to play some H5 :)
we would rather the game be completed at launch.
I'm just here to take out the 343 lovers
Nobody here said it's dead. I've said it's dying though, which is true. The game will get better with monthly updates but by the time it becomes a good game everybody will be gone & it'll be too late.

You say "Would you rather them not have updates at all?" as if it's either updates or nothing. You know what I would rather have? The game releasing with all the content it should've had , then all this free dlc be extra things to add on or small things to fix. That would be amazing.
If it's not going to get any better for you, just stop crying and move on already. The adults just want to enjoy the game.
MrVilliams wrote:
Monitor SC wrote:
MrVilliams wrote:
Here comes that traxine kid coming to wrong you.
Yeah, I saw that kid. He's probably not old enough to understand what's happening to Halo. It is literally DYING right in front of our eyes! And people are letting it happen, ACCELERATING the death even.

It's just sad what this community has come to.
Well it's beyond dying in the UK and the rest of Europe, it's stone cold dead.

The constant connection to US servers and associated latency was the final nail in the coffin.
It's stone cold dead in the UK? That's funny, I'm still playing it. If you're experiencing server issues maybe you should start with your own connection.
Always the same ignorant answer.

I can assure you my internet is fine.

My netduma tells me I'm connecting to US servers pretty much every game.... 100+ Ping each time. why??? No selectable datacenters.

The greater the distance from the server the higher the ping = Very bad time against US players (when in a US server).

I would also like to direct you to the largest thread on here - https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/6e35355aecdf4fd0acdaee3cc4156fd4/topics/dedicated-servers-eu/a65cf801-460d-49f5-abcc-4b172f736b3a/posts

thanks
My question would be if it was not dedicated servers like H2 or H3 where Host has an advantage connection, would you like it better? BTW, the competition for the UK qualifiers are strong, so it's not that dead :P
Of course that's who this game is made for. Meanwhile everyone else has a barebones experience with very few options and lackluster updates. I'd even pay for a GREAT update. What we are getting has to be free because nobody would pay for it.
If it's not going to get any better for you, just stop crying and move on already. The adults just want to enjoy the game.
Leave the thread please, you clearly have nothing to contribute.
maybe they should stop being greedy -Yoinks!- and put out an update adding split-screen coop.
I honestly think the admins/moderators are banning people who do not like 343. 6 of my friends got banned from here for saying how incompetent 343 are. I think they are under instructions to get rid of people who dislike 343. It all makes sense now. I'm 29 and have played halo since 2002.before most of you were even born. I have a family now with a kid who is 4. Before I had a girlfriend and a kid I played halo everyday 7 days a week. I was hotter than hot. Smashing 90% of all competition online. Anyway I won't rant anymore I'll just say from experience only 1, 2, and 3, are worthy of the name halo. 343 need to hand over the reigns to bungie. Microsoft need to buy them back. Halo is more important to xbox than destiny. Vital even. And I'm just glad people are finally seeing 343 are not good for halo. I played one game of halo 5 and knew in that 1 game that (THIS IS NOT HALO) I want the original style halo back. All these 343 lovers are very young I'm guessing, and love the groundpound n sprint ar start with pistol Clamber etc etc. Because they are young and energetic it relates to them subliminally. But hardcore halo players are like WTF IS THIS. We want our halo back! It's been hijacked by incompetence it self, And a small army of young dudes who are very pro active at voicing there irrelevant opinions. And I say irrelevant because halo is practically dead. And they along with the developers are to blame. Amen
Nice Argument bud... lol Typical
Meh. I don't care about content honestly. Anything new is good in my eyes.

Halo's core gameplay is so great it doesn't matter if it got any new content to me.
I honestly think the admins/moderators are banning people who do not like 343. 6 of my friends got banned from here for saying how incompetent 343 are. I think they are under instructions to get rid of people who dislike 343. It all makes sense now. I'm 29 and have played halo since 2002.before most of you were even born. I have a family now with a kid who is 4. Before I had a girlfriend and a kid I played halo everyday 7 days a week. I was hotter than hot. Smashing 90% of all competition online. Anyway I won't rant anymore I'll just say from experience only 1, 2, and 3, are worthy of the name halo. 343 need to hand over the reigns to bungie. Microsoft need to buy them back. Halo is more important to xbox than destiny. Vital even. And I'm just glad people are finally seeing 343 are not good for halo. I played one game of halo 5 and knew in that 1 game that (THIS IS NOT HALO) I want the original style halo back. All these 343 lovers are very young I'm guessing, and love the groundpound n sprint ar start with pistol Clamber etc etc. Because they are young and energetic it relates to them subliminally. But hardcore halo players are like WTF IS THIS. We want our halo back! It's been hijacked by incompetence it self, And a small army of young dudes who are very pro active at voicing there irrelevant opinions. And I say irrelevant because halo is practically dead. And they along with the developers are to blame. Amen
How can you blame when you dont even play halo 5?
I Daren I wrote:
Leave the thread please, you clearly have nothing to contribute.
Haters are the ones that need to leave this forums
And Halo Reach only having 5/6 proper maps is good... Right?
Bungie constantly adding new maps made from Forge World made up for that.

Asylum, Hemhorrhage, Pinnacle, Cliffhanger, Paradiso and Uncaged were fantastic maps that I could play on for hours. Not to mention, adding community-made maps to Invasion.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 28
  4. 29
  5. 30
  6. 31
  7. ...
  8. 32