Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] It's not going to get ANY better. STOP DEFENDING!

OP MrBubbaliciouss

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 30
  4. 31
  5. ...
  6. 32
Bellsten wrote:
This post makes me feel like you have a neckbeard, and maybe a fedora.
This post makes me feel like you're the person who tries to make jokes 24/7, but just ends up getting ignored because people don't really care
Gosh darn it you just proved yourself wrong by quoting and replaying to his post.
lol, true xD
Do not post spam.

Spoiler:
Show
This is sadly a trend I've seen since 343 took over Halo. Every game they will mess something up and if were lucky they will fix part of the problem but then when the next game rolls around they suddenly realize that the fans are upset and they will claim 'we fixed this next game because we listened to our fans feedback'. Yet somehow the next game will have something wrong with it. Every time though there is an army of fans defending 343 with the same arguments like 'stop hating on 343', 'they are still getting used to it', 'its not that bad', 'it will get better eventually' and so on and so forth. The truth is that they are just playing the fans by trying to make themselves seem like the heroes when they are the ones causing the problem. Since they took over the community for Halo has not recovered from what it used to be back in Halo 3 or Reach.

And for everyone that keeps trying to defend 343 just try to understand that criticism even if you don't agree with it is not 'hate'.
This is sadly a trend I've seen since 343 took over Halo. Every game they will mess something up and if were lucky they will fix part of the problem but then when the next game rolls around they suddenly realize that the fans are upset and they will claim 'we fixed this next game because we listened to our fans feedback'. Yet somehow the next game will have something wrong with it. Every time though there is an army of fans defending 343 with the same arguments like 'stop hating on 343', 'they are still getting used to it', 'its not that bad', 'it will get better eventually' and so on and so forth. The truth is that they are just playing the fans by trying to make themselves seem like the heroes when they are the ones causing the problem. Since they took over the community for Halo has not recovered from what it used to be back in Halo 3 or Reach.

And for everyone that keeps trying to defend 343 just try to understand that criticism even if you don't agree with it is not 'hate'.
Well said
So it's only been 3 months since launch...and you are NOW with the 3rd!! THRID!! INCOMING update seeing that 343 will abandon H5 and that the game will die like h4 did?

Really? Are you that kinda desperate for attention?
Arnamo wrote:
So it's only been 3 months since launch...and you are NOW with the 3rd!! THRID!! INCOMING update seeing that 343 will abandon H5 and that the game will die like h4 did?

Really? Are you that kinda desperate for attention?
Read more than the last page of posts before you post. .. lol. Then look at your post desperate man.... lol
I defend 343 because they still made an excellent game. It's just a monthly update, of course I want better updates but I really don't care too much. The game is still great, 343 don't owe you anything, you've already payed for the base game and these updates are free. They can release whatever they want.
Everyone here is so selfish and immature. Grow the -Yoink- up.
Chill xo wrote:
I defend 343 because they still made an excellent game. It's just a monthly update, of course I want better updates but I really don't care too much. The game is still great, 343 don't owe you anything, you've already payed for the base game and these updates are free. They can release whatever they want.
I want the game to get better and have better updates so it increases the longevity and keeps a healthy population count. So far 343 hasn't done enough in this regard.
Yay they should but it takes forever to animate new armor and to make new game modes how about you make a new game mode
Chill xo wrote:
Lol you're so easily manipulated.
Zr0Fear v2 wrote:
Chill xo wrote:
'Manipulated'. How? Explain.

'lol'
Zr0Fear v2 wrote:
F4LL3N 999 wrote:
So essentially this game isn't going to get better with these monthly updates? Granted I wish the old school game modes (Oddball, KOTH, etc.) were in at launch but how can you honestly argue this game will not get better with the monthly updates? Would you rather them not have updates at all? Or every 3 month updates with more content (given there is more time to bring it out)? I am disappointed with the map selection thus far (especially BTB which is just Forge maps right now) but this game is still being played by a decent amount of people regardless of what you want to say. Keep crying about population count all you want, this game IS NOT dead. Now if you excuse me I'm going to play some H5 :)
we would rather the game be completed at launch.
Then what does "complete" mean? I would say a game with a robust multiplayer and solid campaign is certainly complete. Just because a game doesn't have modes you want or think should be in the game, doesn't make it incomplete.
When it applies to the masses that's exactly what it means. Halo set standards for itself, so it's on 343 for not meeting those standards. Halo has had this, this, and that for many years and entries. Lacking features like that at launch makes for an incomplete game, especially when the lack of those features isn't even acknowledged.
If you invest money on a quality product, especially something as highly anticipated as H5, and the product doesnt deliver on launch, it is more than okay to feel ENTITLED to want more from 343i. We all paid 100% of their selling price and recieved 40% in return. The H5 DDE was a 60gb install on a next gen console.

YOU HAD ONE JOB 343i
I Daren I wrote:
If it's not going to get any better for you, just stop crying and move on already. The adults just want to enjoy the game.
Leave the thread please, you clearly have nothing to contribute.
If contribute means bash on 343 just to bash you are correct. I have nothing to contribute. Saying the game is never goofing to get better is so constructive and contributes a ton.....
Chill xo wrote:
Zr0Fear v2 wrote:
Chill xo wrote:
'Manipulated'. How? Explain.

'lol'
Using the word "free" is suppose to get you to like them regardless of what it is that is free. It's the trigger word that activates the defense of their mindless drones.
I hope all of you realize that you're beloved Halo 3 only had playlist tweaks like once a month and nothing else. What are you complaining about? You had to wait 3 months for any new maps in H3 and another 4 for more. We're basically getting them as they make them. Oh and they're FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 30
  4. 31
  5. ...
  6. 32