[Locked] It's Ridiculous...

OP SPL4ZER BEAM

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
Quote:
Huh, as I suspected. You are just somebody who doesn't like people disagreeing with you, so you just ignore what others say or you just try to discredit them with an opinion equal to non-constructive hate. People don't expect a perfect game, they expect a good one that beats the previous ones, not a game that takes a step back in almost every regard. Also, just because you are content with the game, doesn't automatically mean its all well and good.
I read this in atriox's voice lol

Anyways this thread is gonna get locked, complaining about complaining is pretty useless op
I did too as I was making the post.
"I shouldn't have to read a book", "I shouldn't have to get the story form a terminal", "Hit boxes don't register", "Sprint is the worst". While opinions are fine and I understand their reasoning, they are just completely closed off from having an open opinion which is the worst for the future of Halo.
We all started with open opinions. Its not like sprint and other things 343 implemented have just recently happened and we're still 'feeling it out'. A lot of the old players have made their decision and know what they do and dont like in the game. Very justifiably from both a morals standpoint and standards I might add. Hence why majority of the og community is lone gone. Myself and others feel these additions haven't benefited the game whatsoever.
Preface: I couldn't care less what you reply, it's not going to phase me...

Anyway,
Every time I come on to the Halo Waypoint forums, I want to get on less and less. If you look at the forum feed, it is literally filled with people constantly bashing Halo 5 in anyway they can. Constructive criticism is one thing, but you can't say that even a mere 15% of the posts on here are constructive. People, instead of actively looking to make Halo "better," turn to hate and flipping out at the drop of a hat. There is no "Hey 343 try this." it's always "Wow, classic 343, here they go again. I'm done with this stupid game. Sprint is ruining everything. Why they fit this to my needs." A lot are going to justify everything that I'm talking about; and if you do, then that just proves my point even further. You can't say that I'm wrong. I'm pretty content with Halo 5. I'm content because I don't expect a perfect game; and that's the problem with everyone.
If you don't care at all about any of the replies, why make this thread? To make yourself feel better?

Anyway,
Every time I come on to the Halo Waypoint forums, I want to get on less and less. If you look at the forum feed, it is literally filled with people constantly bashing Halo 5 in anyway they can. Constructive criticism is one thing, but you can't say that even a mere 15% of the posts on here are constructive. People, instead of actively looking to make Halo "better," turn to hate and flipping out at the drop of a hat. There is no "Hey 343 try this." it's always "Wow, classic 343, here they go again. I'm done with this stupid game. Sprint is ruining everything. Why they fit this to my needs." A lot are going to justify everything that I'm talking about; and if you do, then that just proves my point even further. You can't say that I'm wrong. I'm pretty content with Halo 5. I'm content because I don't expect a perfect game; and that's the problem with everyone.
I got ya. You reap what you sow...you find what you look for (once you stop looking for it, that is...). I'm actually a pretty happy camper with H5; I got the LCE, and even though I have some beefs with how the campaign was presented, I have gotten a TON of play time on it. I think Score Attack, while not a genius innovation, definitely gave campaigners a fun, fast new challenge outside of MP, and I think that even though I get crushed and destroyed in Arena, my game has improved, at least. I love it, and don't regret it. Looking forward to H6, and hope it hits a home run...that will do a lot to validate, in some way, H5's shortcomings.
This video should be one of the few solutions to make a healthier community better for the Halo franchise
build a bridge and get over it
their reasoning
Maybe your right =3
Agreed, Waypoint has gone past the point of return
A lot of people are depressed and have miserable lives and blame halo for it, it's their brains way of trying to find an excuse for their unhappy ness. Sounding like a troll but I'm not, this is the truth

Anyway,
I agree with you, I'm tired of people going on and on about how bad the game is instead of suggesting things to make it better, I'm glad that at least one person shares my opinion.
All i post is stuff 343 could add to make things better or what i would really like to see in the game
"I shouldn't have to read a book", "I shouldn't have to get the story form a terminal", "Hit boxes don't register", "Sprint is the worst". While opinions are fine and I understand their reasoning, they are just completely closed off from having an open opinion which is the worst for the future of Halo.
We all started with open opinions. Its not like sprint and other things 343 implemented have just recently happened and we're still 'feeling it out'. A lot of the old players have made their decision and know what they do and dont like in the game. Very justifiably from both a morals standpoint and standards I might add. Hence why majority of the og community is lone gone. Myself and others feel these additions haven't benefited the game whatsoever.
I'm not taking a stand one way or the other... I respect other's opinions, and I agree with you that having an open mind can allow you to form an opinion over time that is backed by experience and logic. All I was saying is that you can find, rather easily, some posts that have a sole point to complain. It is what it is, but I was just agreeing with the OP that there a lots of posts complaining with no constructive feedback on how to improve. Saying that, there are definitely posts that provide thoroughly thought out responses and feedback, and I always look forward to reading those!
Slayer2177 wrote:
Buuuut, they do nneed to fix the bookmarks, I do love Halo 5 and think it's an amazing Halo though
It's funny my bookmarks that went missing were bookmarks for bugs in games and most of the threads on the bugs were removed.
People are free to criticize what they don't like. Complaining about complaining doesn't solve your issues. It only creates more noise.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3