Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] It's time. Warzone Turbo & Warlords!

OP Unyshek

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 12
  4. 13
  5. ...
  6. 14
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
I have been playing Halo 5 for a while, I have been playing Halo 4, but I have been told that it is better to play it in the afternoon and not very early, which also requires some improvements but that the warlords are good and that Turbo is something very similar to legendary, I look forward to playing both to give a personal opinion.
I know this isn't exactly related to the OP but I was wondering why the game won't let me play any game modes after I play a match of WZFF.
Warzone warlords? Not familiar with that
I'm hoping you guys won't make us wait a long time for WZ Turbo again.
I never truly understood Warzone Turbo, but it sounds super cool! Can't wait to try it out!
Can someone explain warzone turbo I play warzone all the time and still have tons of fun.
I want a cqb helmet in reach. Unrelated.
DuckyBeast wrote:
Can someone explain warzone turbo I play warzone all the time and still have tons of fun.
Warzone Turbo is a variant of warzone that pops up periodically. You have access to level 9 reqs as soon as you clear the home base of enemies and req energy recharges faster.

DuckyBeast wrote:
I want a cqb helmet in reach. Unrelated.
I assume you're pretty new here, but off topic posting is considered a form of spam, so you shouldn't do that in the future. Also If at all possible refrain from posting multiple times in a row. You can edit your posts. Please and thank you.
Spoiler:
Show
im only a month late to relpy
Unyshek wrote:
Hey everyone! We've heard your feedback and we're excited to be bringing both Warzone Turbo and Warzone Warlords back this month!

WARZONE TURBO - MARCH 31Finally, Warzone Turbo is returning! It's been a while since we played this chaotic game mode. For those of you who don't know what it is, Warzone Turbo is Warzone... turbo-charged. Right off the bat, you advance to REQ Level 9 after clearing out your home base. On top of this, the recharge rate on your REQ Energy is drastically sped up, ensuring that you can continuously call in your favorite weapons, vehicles and powerups to deal as much damage as possible. If you'd like to read more about the mode, here's the original announcement from last year! As a note, to avoid any unfortunate beginnings, we've disable matchmaking JIP in this playlist.WARZONE WARLORDS - APRIL 14As you may have expected, Warzone Warlords is going to be making it's return on April 14! We wanted to give you a heads up so you can start coordinating with your Spartan Companies and friends. I'm just excited as you are for this playlist to be coming back, and I can't wait to play with (and against) a lot of you. As a reminder, Warlords will only allow fireteams of 12 or 6 to begin searching, so make sure you coordinate your gaming sessions with your friends. If you'd like to find people to party up with, and dominate with, you can use the Halo Club on Xbox Live to find teammates!

COMMUNITY PLAYDATESWe plan on having official Community Playdates for each of these Warzone playlists, and hope you can join us!
  • March 31 at 2PM PDT - Warzone Turbo
  • April 14 at 2PM PDT - Warzone Warlords
We look forward to playing you on the battlefield,
Uny
Should they put warzone turbo on forever would have more impact than mythic Firefight (which sucks by the way). And since I talk about mythical shooting because I do not put there level 9 supplies something like Firefight turbo, would not it be great? 😎👉

Also make special reqs containing weapons and vehicles improvements as the player wishes 😉
I would still like to use my level 9 Hannibal mongoose.
hell yeah !!!!
Aw man I missed these dates completely, oh darn.
Spoiler:
Show
Yes,is time to warlods but other team left play halo
Let's not revive old topics please
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 12
  4. 13
  5. ...
  6. 14