Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] It's time. Warzone Turbo & Warlords!

OP Unyshek

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 14
Yes it's about time.
YEESSSSS!!!!!! I've wanted to play Turbo again for months and now I'm excited to play it again. I'm seriously jumping with joy right now!

Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou
Warzone warlords should stay forever. One normal from parties from 1-6 and the warlords from 6-12 for those ones who has lots of friends. Halo said they didn't want to separate the community but cutting the roasting from warzone after a year of being a 12 people max for a party. It's just SAD. Make the two of them for both kinds of people, the ones who has lots of friends and the ones who has just a few. Just my opinion but I miss playing almost everyday with 10 friends or maybe getting the 12 people team is just a party and really fun. One weekend is not enough. Then what? Wait for warzone warlords another 3-4 months? Not fun.
Glad to hear! Mowing down enemies with the plasma turret and 3 damage boosts is always satisfying.
Will Warzone Turbo be 6 man Fireteams or 12 man???
Both
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam. This includes duplicate posts.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Holy moly! How long has it been? A year? Finally, I can show off my fangs
yes yes yes yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Is Warlords still in testing? or will it stay as a Sweaty Warzone where 12 mans are allowed? Its kind of annoying waiting 2 months to play against other Warzone companies
I don't have that many friends, you cruel -Yoinks!-
Well here's how to waste you're reqs and die into 2 seconds after spawning by a nornfang good luck people
I'd like to ask you something, Warzone warlords are here to stay? Or just is here for a weekend? It is sad to think that the great jewel of the Crown of Halo 5: Guardians was removed from the crown, it is very sad to think that the decision of someone in 343i destroyed the highly acclaimed "Companys" by dividing them into subgroups, those large groups of friends who they met every day to talk to each other in a large group of 12 people, some were divided and they do not even speak because what they joined them was taken away for not finding a correct solution, why not just leave it permanently?
You know it better than anyone else "Not our first rodeo" Your made something extremely dynamic, fun, shared and exciting in something sad, simple and monotonous. Why do you always listen to the majority? Why do not you listen to this minority? Why take feedback from old content? Focus on the current content, do not let that little hope about Warzone's return of 12 players permanently come back, made a big mistake in eliminating the split screen of Halo, do not make the same error limiting the number of players in a list of jego Which was supposed to be the most ambitious creation of Halo 5: Guardians. Thanks for reading, I used a translator, iElwood out.
There should be a warzone firefight turbo.
There should be a warzone firefight turbo.
If It was set on mythic difficulty that would be okay, but it would probably be a breeze for most people on legendary and heroic with turbo settings.
VICTORY SCREECH!
Just one question: Is this another temporary or a more permanent inclusion? If it's the former, I retract my screech.
Turbo is only one day?
Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text.

¡Guauu! warzone!! lml una de las mejores maneras de hacer fiesta XD
Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text.

ya que jugado Halo Desde Que salio Pero Apenas he ingresado a halo waypoint XD siempre jugaba por diversion

vamos por el Rango de Spartan !! Bullet For My Sevenfold
Now that sounds like fun.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 14