Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] It's time. Warzone Turbo & Warlords!

OP Unyshek

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 14
Cant wait :]]
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
the halo masters are real
Yes I've been real for some time now but I forgive you for not noticing sooner.
Yipeeeeee!
Will Warzone Turbo be 6 man Fireteams or 12 man???
Hahahahahaha, you know it's 6.
I can't believe I'm going to miss all of this! D:
Lets go Warlords! Finally get 6 other teammates that can pull their own weight and finally get some proper games against other teams
Unyshek wrote:
Hey everyone! We've heard your feedback and we're excited to be bringing both Warzone Turbo and Warzone Warlords back this month!

WARZONE TURBO - MARCH 31Finally, Warzone Turbo is returning! It's been a while since we played this chaotic game mode. For those of you who don't know what it is, Warzone Turbo is Warzone... turbo-charged. Right off the bat, you advance to REQ Level 9 after clearing out your home base. On top of this, the recharge rate on your REQ Energy is drastically sped up, ensuring that you can continuously call in your favorite weapons, vehicles and powerups to deal as much damage as possible. If you'd like to read more about the mode, here's the original announcement from last year! As a note, to avoid any unfortunate beginnings, we've disable matchmaking JIP in this playlist.WARZONE WARLORDS - APRIL 14 or 21As you may have expected, Warzone Warlords is going to be making it's return soon as well! While we can't confirm the exact weekend just yet, we wanted to give you a heads up so you can start coordinating with your Spartan Companies and friends. I'm just excited as you are for this playlist to be coming back, and I can't wait to play with (and against) a lot of you. As a reminder, Warlords will only allow fireteams of 12 or 6 to begin searching, so make sure you coordinate your gaming sessions with your friends. If you'd like to find people to party up with, and dominate with, you can use the Halo Club on Xbox Live to find teammates!

COMMUNITY PLAYDATESWe plan on having official Community Playdates for each of these Warzone playlist, and hope you can join us!
We look forward to playing you on the battlefield!
Uny
Warzone TURBO should be a permanent playlist 😒
Holy moly! How long has it been? A year? Finally, I can show off my fangs
I'll be glad to take everyone's power weapons haha doing the poor mans bane (pingy) active camo + energy sword = poor mans bane. >:D
Finally it's coming back!
I can't believe I'm going to miss all of this! D:
I would cry for you but real men don't cry (sorry you can't play)
Then the playlist is ruined, 6 man cap with hidden MMR in Turbo of all things. No thanks.
Awesome. Let's hope all the Warlords teams (except mine, of course) clean out all of their REQs before we face them in April!
Then the playlist is ruined, 6 man cap with hidden MMR in Turbo of all things. No thanks.
It should be 12 because if everyone has energy then you can't complain about getting triple capped and farmed, it just comes down to skill. Still think they'll play it safe and keep it 6.
Looking forward to the mayhem!!!
Yeahh Boiii....
Can't wait! I got a half day today so I can make the most of warzone turbo!
It's about damn time.
Been wanting to try Warzone turbo glad to finally try it!
YESS I BEEN WAITING SO LONG
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 14