Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

It was Luck by Chance

OP TNA Corvus

Today me and the boys of TNA were heading into games of SWAT. We matched THE Frankie, and a bunch of champs from what I've heard. I overheard that if you killed a 343 member you'd get a special weapons pack. We beat them and got kills on Frankie. Achieved nothing. Still so sad I didn't get a unicorn skin lol. Have you ever matched a 343i member and what are the best moments or funniest results to come out of it?
TNA Corvus wrote:
Today me and the boys of TNA were heading into games of SWAT. We matched THE Frankie, and a bunch of champs from what I've heard. I overheard that if you killed a 343 member you'd get a special weapons pack. We beat them and got kills on Frankie. Achieved nothing. Still so sad I didn't get a unicorn skin lol. Have you ever matched a 343i member and what are the best moments or funniest results to come out of it?
No, the only reward you when they play in the social stream
Yeah sadly it's only granted if it's during one of their special events. Which kinda sucked for the MCC BTB event, since there's this issue I've been getting since the second flighting: "Game found. Restarting search!" It was *horrible* in the BTB playlist. I only ever got three games played out of almost twenty.

But I digress. Back on topic, I've matched some folks in and out of the streams, but nothing particularly "special" comes to mind.
TNA Corvus wrote:
You’ll only get it for special streams so unfortunately you will not get this skin
TNA Corvus wrote:
You’ll only get it for special streams so unfortunately you will not get this skin
I noticed. It's rather disappointing, because that was the frank o connor.