[Locked] #iWillNotBuyHalo5

OP VigorosoImp6266

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 11
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not purposely bypass the word filter or make non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Same. I'm fed up with 343industries trying to shoehorn gimmicks into a game that is fundamentally incompatible with their design decisions.
Good for you.

I have been thoroughly enjoying the beta and definitely plan on getting the full game.
JSA343 wrote:
Good for you.

I have been thoroughly enjoying the beta and definitely plan on getting the full game.
Good for you ^^
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

Spoiler:
Show
JSA343 wrote:
Good for you.

Good for you, have fun :)

This post has been hidden.

TinBore wrote:

Same, but its so sad to see how 343 is handling halo. In the past I absolutely ignored and despised such a comment like what i made. But now...idk I'm just so depressed.

This post has been hidden.

TinBore wrote:

I feel exactly the same, I would have never agreed with this kind of statement before because I wanted to believe that a good Halo MP was still possible, but now seeing where it goes... As I said in another thread, the only thing I will do is buy a used copy so that I can try the campaign, but after 13 years, I won't be supporting the franchise anymore.

I think they could now throw stuff in the MP such as Spartan prone, bombing from a USNC frigate, assaults by riding Moa, teleportations or weapons that shoot through walls, I wouldn't give a damn anymore.
Krom088 wrote:
TinBore wrote:

I feel exactly the same, I would have never agreed with this kind of statement before because I wanted to believe that a good Halo MP was still possible, but now seeing where it goes... As I said in another thread, the only thing I will do is buy a used copy so that I can try the campaign, but after 13 years, I won't be supporting the franchise anymore.

I think they could now throw stuff in the MP such as Spartan prone, bombing from a USNC frigate, assaults by riding moas, teleportations or weapons that shoot through walls, I wouldn't give a damn anymore.
The end of your post made me laugh but, I fully agree with you.
Quote:
Personally I love the Beta and the gameplay overall. I will definitely be buying Halo 5.

I got its fair share of disappointments but the gameplay itself is great fun.
Quote:

Personally I love the Beta and the gameplay overall. I will definitely be buying Halo 5.

And you're all right to do and think so.

As far as I'm concerned, the mechanics (especially the one, sprint) that totally alter the way the game is played are now here to stay and completely integrated to the core of the MP, so I can't expect anything better now from Halo MP.
Krom088 wrote:
Quote:

And you're all right to do and think so.

As far as I'm concerned, the mechanics (especially the one, sprint) that totally alter the way the game is played are now here to stay and completely integrated to the core of the MP, so I can't expect anything better now from Halo MP.
I agree with you.
It's sad to see one of the most popular FPS franchises gradually change into yet another "mainstream" FPS shooter.

There are so many reasons why its going down hill, I'm not going to bother explaining. If people recognise them, they will already be aware. I half want Halo 5 to fail like Halo 4 did, then at least some sort of message will hit home (as bad as that sounds).
It's sad to see one of the most popular FPS franchises gradually change into yet another "mainstream" FPS shooter.

There are so many reasons why its going down hill, I'm not going to bother explaining. If people recognise them, they will already be aware. I half want Halo 5 to fail like Halo 4 did, then at least some sort of message will hit home (as bad as that sounds).
Yeah it sucks that 343i can't make Halo 5 (and halo 4) there own game. Instead they are looking at other popular fps shooters and taking ideas from them instead of make Halo 5 so good that other fps games will taking ideas from Halo 5.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

Spoiler:
Show
JSA343 wrote:
Good for you.

You have 343 in your name, if this isn't a biased opinion I'm not sure what is
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

Spoiler:
Show

Please have a bit more mature tone when commenting this post. If you think I am a cry baby it is fine but, try to develop your argument and explain atleast why you feel as you do.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 11