1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 8
  4. 9
  5. 10
  6. ...
  7. 11
BubbaKev24 wrote:
Haha, When the Halo Reach beta came out, 5 of my friends played it and declared that they would not be buying the game…. But guess what?! They all bought it on day one! Same thing happened with Halo 4 after seeing what that was going to be like. Truth is, Halo 5 will be a good game in most areas, regardless of how many people think they're high profile enough to think everyone cares whether or not they buy the game.

Everyone who publicly announces "I will not be buying Halo 5," …….Think about it. You sound like an immature child. "I don't get exactly what I want, so I'm not even going to bother." Good… whiney child won't be playing the game!

If you take the time to post on an Official Halo site forum, there's no way you're NOT going to try the game
We have already tryed the game. Halo 5 beta.
Welcome to the club.
This Halo community -Yoinks!- all the time. If they made everything stay the same yall would -Yoink-. If they change a few things you -Yoink-. They just can't win.
BubbaKev24 wrote:
Haha, When the Halo Reach beta came out, 5 of my friends played it and declared that they would not be buying the game…. But guess what?! They all bought it on day one! Same thing happened with Halo 4 after seeing what that was going to be like. Truth is, Halo 5 will be a good game in most areas, regardless of how many people think they're high profile enough to think everyone cares whether or not they buy the game.

Everyone who publicly announces "I will not be buying Halo 5," …….Think about it. You sound like an immature child. "I don't get exactly what I want, so I'm not even going to bother." Good… whiney child won't be playing the game!

If you take the time to post on an Official Halo site forum, there's no way you're NOT going to try the game

Well we've tried a small portion of an unfinished Multiplayer build, yes. But I was referring to the full, completed game
i not Buy halo 5
Don't kid yourself.

The content of your post: 'I hate H5 and 343i. Let's make some noise!'

Go back and read what I wrote and please read the post I am referring to in the link.

I did. I even responded to the post you linked in length yet got completely ignored to this very day.

Do you actually think that linking to someone elses post does make your thread any better?

I reported your thread the moment I saw it as it was obvious that it would create nothing more than hate from both sides. Congrats for making this an even more hostile place than it already is.

A forum is for people to make a debate about something. You reporting my thread shows just that some few people are offended because others does not share their opinions. If you can argue for your cause please do so. But try to have it on a nice level :)
1. Thread title: A crude attempt to give your agenda the touch of a movement/campaign (while in fact it's just you expressing your opinion)
2. Opening says it all: You don't think it's necessary to go into further detail as according to your logic there are enough people hating H5 for lots of undisputable reasons anyway
3. As it wasn't obvious enough already you say that H5 sucks
4. There is not a single new aspect you bring to the discussion - at least now I know that you don't intend to buy H5 and that people with the same opinion love to tell each other how awesome it is that you share the same mindset (who would have thought that?!)

Some sensible users already told you that it would have probably been more appropriate to post in the thread you linked... yet you refuse to accept that.

Nice enough?
I'm definitely buying it, I'm a long time fan (since CE) and I love the Beta, I also can't wait for the next installment in the story. Good riddance to anyone who doesn't buy it just because you can sprint in multiplayer, leave the people who will buy it to enjoy it and stop complaining.

If Halo 5 becomes the new big competitve shooter there's going to be a lot of silly-looking people who were complaining from the start, that's all I'll say.
monitor EU wrote:
I'm definitely buying it, I'm a long time fan (since CE) and I love the Beta, I also can't wait for the next installment in the story. Good riddance to anyone who doesn't buy it just because you can sprint in multiplayer, leave the people who will buy it to enjoy it and stop complaining.

If Halo 5 becomes the new big competitve shooter there's going to be a lot of silly-looking people who were complaining from the start, that's all I'll say.
Nice that someone likes Halo 5. But we will still complain as log as we can make the game better ^^
I'm with u guys. I'm not buying this crap, I'll borrow it from a friend to beat the campaign then I'm going back to playing reach for r my halo experience. 343 resorted copying from other shooters rather than keeping halo it's own entity. Weak sheilds, boots n sprint, and op br makes halo cod. Besides, what's the point of beat downs n assassinations if all combat is long ranged. People don't even try to get weapons cause the br dominates everything. After a week I was already bored. Have no motivation to play it.
BubbaKev24 wrote:
BubbaKev24 wrote:

Well we've tried a small portion of an unfinished Multiplayer build, yes. But I was referring to the full, completed game
POINTS!! Thank you Bubba for being reasonable.

I get that there are a lot of things about this game that people don't like. There are things that i dont like myself such as sprint, grenade range, hitboxes in general (*shoots player in chest* HEADSHOT!) etc etc. Many of the things that I don't like are what i call "slider problems." That is, they are tweaks to the way the game already works, not total rewrites. Things like recoil, bullet spread percentage, boost range, clamber speed, sprint speed etc are all things that can be modified by simply changing the multiplier on the action. Those are the types of things I see a lot of people -Yoinking!- about here. to say you are not going to buy a game for things that can easily be tweaked is outlandish. There are probably 10 months before the game is released, lots of time for 343 to scroll through these forums, ignore the people that are not being constructive and just calling the game 'Trash.' and make changes based on what reasonable people with sound arguments are saying.

Most of you who are saying you wont buy the game are absolutely still going to buy it.

#StopLying
#StopUsingHashtagsThey'reLame
I will, I'm really enjoying the Beta, especially amazing that it's a year before launch.

I'm actually more concerned about the campaign direction at this point because the multiplayer direction after having played it is refreshing as hell.
monitor EU wrote:

Nice that someone likes Halo 5. But we will still complain as log as we can make the game better ^^

I'm with you, I want to make the game better too - it's not like I don't have my issues with it. But if being able to sprint is making you not buy the game then that's great, you'd have only been one of the mindless negative voices of this community who want 343i to make a Halo 2 map pack.
I know I'm buying Halo 5, Heck I've got it pre ordered already, it is a fun new game of Halo and feels like Halo, with way better movement.

And I've been playing Halo since Halo CE, and I play competitive as well
Vecter X wrote:
I'm with u guys. I'm not buying this crap, I'll borrow it from a friend to beat the campaign then I'm going back to playing reach for r my halo experience. 343 resorted copying from other shooters rather than keeping halo it's own entity. Weak sheilds, boots n sprint, and op br makes halo cod. Besides, what's the point of beat downs n assassinations if all combat is long ranged. People don't even try to get weapons cause the br dominates everything. After a week I was already bored. Have no motivation to play it.
because Halo has never been dominated by headshot weapons and Reach wasn't dominated by the DMR.

lmao. Some of these arguments are just hilarious to me, you people seem to have such rose colored glasses.
#Halo 5 beta is Great and I'm gonna pre-order :)
Excited for Halo5
noone cares if you are not gonna buy it, not like anyonr is gonna go, hey he isnt buying so i wont either! just not buy it(even though chances are you will) and keep it to yourself bc you look like an arrogant jerk atm

Wrong, people care about this post. The purpos of this post is to show 343i that members here will not buy the game. And hopfully make them do somthing that will make us buy Halo 5.
look we all know people like you will buy the game and if you dont, well all ten of you wont make a difference in terms of sales or people to play against online
Krom088 wrote:
I agree... I will not buy H5. I will not give 343 anymore money to put toward ruining the halo franchise.

serious question, what if bungie did these exact changes, would you say the same?

Is it that hard to understand that we don't enjoy the multiplayer as it plays now, be it made by 343, Bungie, Rockstar or whatever? The issue is how the gameplay deviates, not who introduces that changes. There were serious backlash for Reach if you remember.
ok second question, what would you like to see in a nee halo game besides remaking halo 2 or 3 everytime?
monitor EU wrote:
monitor EU wrote:

I'm with you, I want to make the game better too - it's not like I don't have my issues with it. But if being able to sprint is making you not buy the game then that's great, you'd have only been one of the mindless negative voices of this community who want 343i to make a Halo 2 map pack.

It is not becaus sprint I wont buy Halo 5. I like sprint.
(From a older post in this thread that I wrote)
"I would like a game that is Halo 3 with sprint, new weapons, new maps and a new story. I would like them to polish the stuff in Halo 3 and make them more perfect then they already is. Evolving does not everytime mean we need to put a bunch of new stuff and redesign everything just because we can. Look att COD. It is basically the same game every year with a reskinned. I am not a huge fan of COD but I like the idea of if it's not broken, then dont fix it. Halo have never before felt so much as cod does gameplay wise as it have before. But COD still feels like mw2 after all this years. But halo does not feel like halo."
<div></div>
noone cares if you are not gonna buy it, not like anyonr is gonna go, hey he isnt buying so i wont either! just not buy it(even though chances are you will) and keep it to yourself bc you look like an arrogant jerk atm

Wrong, people care about this post. The purpos of this post is to show 343i that members here will not buy the game. And hopfully make them do somthing that will make us buy Halo 5.

look we all know people like you will buy the game and if you dont, well all ten of you wont make a difference in terms of sales or people to play against online
Some of us maby will buy Halo 5 but it will be a used copy so 343i cant get our money.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 8
  4. 9
  5. 10
  6. ...
  7. 11