OP VigorosoImp6266

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 9
  4. 10
  5. ...
  6. 11
Krom088 wrote:
I agree... I will not buy H5. I will not give 343 anymore money to put toward ruining the halo franchise.

serious question, what if bungie did these exact changes, would you say the same?

Is it that hard to understand that we don't enjoy the multiplayer as it plays now, be it made by 343, Bungie, Rockstar or whatever? The issue is how the gameplay deviates, not who introduces that changes. There were serious backlash for Reach if you remember.

ok second question, what would you like to see in a nee halo game besides remaking halo 2 or 3 everytime?
New weapons, maps, maby some new gamemodes and some new vehicles. Basically Halo 3 with sprint, that is what I want to see.
Krom088 wrote:
I agree... I will not buy H5. I will not give 343 anymore money to put toward ruining the halo franchise.

serious question, what if bungie did these exact changes, would you say the same?

Is it that hard to understand that we don't enjoy the multiplayer as it plays now, be it made by 343, Bungie, Rockstar or whatever? The issue is how the gameplay deviates, not who introduces that changes. There were serious backlash for Reach if you remember.

ok second question, what would you like to see in a nee halo game besides remaking halo 2 or 3 everytime?

New weapons, maps, maby some new gamemodes and some new vehicles. Basically Halo 3 with sprint, that is what I want to see.
thank you for being the first person to actually answer that question. ya i would love alot more new weapons and vehicles
noone cares if you are not gonna buy it, not like anyonr is gonna go, hey he isnt buying so i wont either! just not buy it(even though chances are you will) and keep it to yourself bc you look like an arrogant jerk atm

Wrong, people care about this post. The purpos of this post is to show 343i that members here will not buy the game. And hopfully make them do somthing that will make us buy Halo 5.

look we all know people like you will buy the game and if you dont, well all ten of you wont make a difference in terms of sales or people to play against online

Some of us maby will buy Halo 5 but it will be a used copy so 343i cant get our money.
Lol.

You do know 343i would not be getting money anyways? The publisher gets the money from sales.

Like it or not H5 is already more welcomed then H4 and HR was. H5G will do just fine.
Krom088 wrote:

thank you for being the first person to actually answer that question. ya i would love alot more new weapons and vehicles
Your welcome ;)
Baron Kit wrote:
noone cares if you are not gonna buy it, not like anyonr is gonna go, hey he isnt buying so i wont either! just not buy it(even though chances are you will) and keep it to yourself bc you look like an arrogant jerk atm

Wrong, people care about this post. The purpos of this post is to show 343i that members here will not buy the game. And hopfully make them do somthing that will make us buy Halo 5.

look we all know people like you will buy the game and if you dont, well all ten of you wont make a difference in terms of sales or people to play against online

Some of us maby will buy Halo 5 but it will be a used copy so 343i cant get our money.

Lol.

You do know 343i would not be getting money anyways? The publisher gets the money from sales.

Like it or not H5 is already more welcomed then H4 and HR was. H5G will do just fine.
Only time will tell if you are right, but I have my doubts ^^
And of course 343i will get money. Otherwise they would not be making games.
Majatek wrote:
Same. I'm fed up with 343industries trying to shoehorn gimmicks into a game that is fundamentally incompatible with their design decisions.
This. 100%
Every single friggin
Game 343 releases.

They just dont get it.
Scott. You really dont
get it do you?
Baron Kit wrote:

Lol.

No...the publisher pays them up front......you...know that right?
Baron Kit wrote:
Baron Kit wrote:

Lol.

If the publisher won't get money from sales 343i will not get more money.
Baron Kit wrote:
Baron Kit wrote:

Lol.

If the publisher won't get money from sales 343i will not get more money.
Yes and no...Yes if the publisher makes very little but H4 did 100% fine (and there was good reasons to not buy that one) so.....that won't work. The thing that people fail to understand is that H4 was well hated before it even came out....it did fine.

H5 is going at a 60% to 40% More people like it more so then H4, this point is moot H5 will do good in sales.
No need to have this thread running. The one linked in the OP is a constructive way to talk about this.

This thread is not. Locked.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 9
  4. 10
  5. ...
  6. 11