Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] #iWillNotBuyHalo5

OP VigorosoImp6266

  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. ...
  9. 11
Hop3 wrote:
Benti86 wrote:
Hop3 wrote:
Benti86 wrote:
Hop3 wrote:
I will not buy HALO 5. I don't think I need to explain why.

There are already so many people on this forum that have explained why this game sucks that I don't think we need one more post that explains why this game sucks 4ss.

Here is the best post in my opinion that describes why I will not buy Halo 5. https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/6e35355aecdf4fd0acdaee3cc4156fd4/topics/343i-s-incompetent-game-design-is-killing-halo/0d7148b9-6521-4e84-bef8-d9c76dc4e1e4/posts

#I will not buy HALO 5


Hahahaha, telling us his meaningless opinion about the game and doesn't even bother to say it in its own words, gg.

Now just leave. Please.


if he did put it in his own words you'd just complain that there was another post already saying it.


Yes, because posts like "blablabla I don't buy this game because of blablabla" are so -Yoinking!- redundant. Feedback, regardless of positive or negative is wellcome, at least to me, because they maybe draw my attention to an issue I may have missed. But this thread is just unnecessary.


so why don't you leave hypocrite? Because you clearly aren't adding anything useful. This thread can be productive, but not when you talk trash on it.

This thread was never intended to be productive. Just another angry kid raging at 343 and that thinks that it matters to anyone if he tells that he's not buying the game. This thread will be locked soon anyway, because there is no constructive value here.
I would argue most aren't angry and are more depressed.
come on! we have only seen the multiplayer, is nothing compared to the campaign, this topic is so stupid
Yes, we have not seen the campaign. But multiplayer has a really big role in halo. If the multiplayer is not meeting my hopes then I will not buy the game. I have already been disappointed from halo 4 multiplayer and I cant see that 343i have really understand why we dont like Halo 5 mp.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not make violent or threatening posts against forum members, moderators, administrators, and non-forum members.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
And the
Mr Doogles wrote:
First it was "#ADAPT" for making fun of people who knew H4 was bad because it had sprint and all the other bogus things implemented into it. Now it looks like "Crybaby" is the next new thing used to make fun of people who know H5 is garbage. Sorry some people want to express their distain for the way the Halo franchise has been handled. It's the people who keep buying Halo games just because they have a Halo title that are ruining the game. I for one was hopeful that 343 could turn it around after all the outside help they've received from multiple competitive communities, but this game is FAR from competitive and it's just loaded down with gimmicks and flare to attract the short time buyers. For the people who will only play for the first few months and then move on to CoD or the next Destiny expansion, H5 is a great game, because you can literally only have so much fun with this game. I had all the fun I could in the first two weeks. I'm now done with it.

Don't forget "Change is good" and #immersion.
and then god forbid all of these people think the game is bad at launch. I honestly still think a lot of beta players are on honeymoon periods with this. I enjoy the beta minus the randomly detonating mega grenades, headshot capable ARs, and a mostly bad map selection, but it isn't like other games where I always wanted to play it. Halo 5 is just like meh. From what it looks like, most armors are unlocked through experience points so no persistence there. The ranking system I feel is bad since it can still place unranked against semi-pros and Onyxes. Bottom line though, I just don't feel that want to play this game like Halo 3 or Modern Warfare 2 and that isn't helped by the fact that skilled players can get certain unlocks and be like "look I earned this by being good!" No now everyone gets stuff because they played it long enough. Of course this is all conjecture since we still have next to no info on all of these which is also a problem.
come on! we have only seen the multiplayer, is nothing compared to the campaign, this topic is so stupid

Yes, we have not seen the campaign. But multiplayer has a really big role in halo. If the multiplayer is not meeting my hopes then I will not buy the game. I have already been disappointed from halo 4 multiplayer and I cant see that 343i have really understand why we dont like Halo 5 mp.
New Email + Gamefly = Free Month + Cancel before month is over = Halo 5 Campaign free.
I am very dissapointed with what halo has become. And I'm tired of people blaming BR starts when AR starts was equally as boring. Only reason more people were playing the first week was because it was a new free game so who wouldn't want to play it. I know I did and I was really excited too, but after playing for while i just didn't feel like I was having fun. I was trying to get that same awesome feeling I used to get when i played classic halo but I couldn't. This game just feels like COD. And I Feel like this game will sell extremely well but ultimately lose its population slowly within months just like halo 4. History repeats itself and 343 needs to learn from their mistakes!
Hop3 wrote:
Benti86 wrote:
Hop3 wrote:
Benti86 wrote:
Hop3 wrote:
I will not buy HALO 5. I don't think I need to explain why.

There are already so many people on this forum that have explained why this game sucks that I don't think we need one more post that explains why this game sucks 4ss.

Here is the best post in my opinion that describes why I will not buy Halo 5. https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/6e35355aecdf4fd0acdaee3cc4156fd4/topics/343i-s-incompetent-game-design-is-killing-halo/0d7148b9-6521-4e84-bef8-d9c76dc4e1e4/posts

#I will not buy HALO 5


Hahahaha, telling us his meaningless opinion about the game and doesn't even bother to say it in its own words, gg.

Now just leave. Please.


if he did put it in his own words you'd just complain that there was another post already saying it.


Yes, because posts like "blablabla I don't buy this game because of blablabla" are so -Yoinking!- redundant. Feedback, regardless of positive or negative is wellcome, at least to me, because they maybe draw my attention to an issue I may have missed. But this thread is just unnecessary.


so why don't you leave hypocrite? Because you clearly aren't adding anything useful. This thread can be productive, but not when you talk trash on it.


This thread was never intended to be productive. Just another angry kid raging at 343 and that thinks that it matters to anyone if he tells that he's not buying the game. This thread will be locked soon anyway, because there is no constructive value here.

I would argue most aren't angry and are more depressed.
Sadly, they are not depressed, they are angry. If they would be depressed that would be a good sign, because the Kübler-Ross model of grief defines the phase of depression as the phase prior to Acceptance. But this community is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo far away from that.

You're right, the million people who play campaign will buy it, but the 300,000 that play it every day won't.
Hop3 wrote:
Hop3 wrote:
Benti86 wrote:
Hop3 wrote:
Benti86 wrote:
Hop3 wrote:
I will not buy HALO 5. I don't think I need to explain why.

There are already so many people on this forum that have explained why this game sucks that I don't think we need one more post that explains why this game sucks 4ss.

Here is the best post in my opinion that describes why I will not buy Halo 5. https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/6e35355aecdf4fd0acdaee3cc4156fd4/topics/343i-s-incompetent-game-design-is-killing-halo/0d7148b9-6521-4e84-bef8-d9c76dc4e1e4/posts

#I will not buy HALO 5


Hahahaha, telling us his meaningless opinion about the game and doesn't even bother to say it in its own words, gg.

Now just leave. Please.


if he did put it in his own words you'd just complain that there was another post already saying it.


Yes, because posts like "blablabla I don't buy this game because of blablabla" are so -Yoinking!- redundant. Feedback, regardless of positive or negative is wellcome, at least to me, because they maybe draw my attention to an issue I may have missed. But this thread is just unnecessary.


so why don't you leave hypocrite? Because you clearly aren't adding anything useful. This thread can be productive, but not when you talk trash on it.


This thread was never intended to be productive. Just another angry kid raging at 343 and that thinks that it matters to anyone if he tells that he's not buying the game. This thread will be locked soon anyway, because there is no constructive value here.This thread was intended to be productive. But unfortunately some few people (like your self) are trying to make it a bit less produktiv. I would be happy if we could have a bit more constructive criticism from people like you. ^^


It was intented to be productive you say? But how if your opinion is apparantly the exact same as the one from the topic you linked? Why bother making a new thread about it? Why didn't you post in that topic that you're not going to buy the game? Why didn't you voice your own opinion in that thread?

The only reason you created this thread is to tell everybody how you're totally not going to buy this game.
I did not make a copy of his post because I did think that he is doing a good job on explaining what I want to explain. And I wanted to make it clear why I and many others are not going to buy Halo 5 if the issues in the linked thread are not addressed in a proper manner.
Hop3 wrote:
Hop3 wrote:
Benti86 wrote:
Hop3 wrote:
Benti86 wrote:
Hop3 wrote:
I will not buy HALO 5. I don't think I need to explain why.

There are already so many people on this forum that have explained why this game sucks that I don't think we need one more post that explains why this game sucks 4ss.

Here is the best post in my opinion that describes why I will not buy Halo 5. https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/6e35355aecdf4fd0acdaee3cc4156fd4/topics/343i-s-incompetent-game-design-is-killing-halo/0d7148b9-6521-4e84-bef8-d9c76dc4e1e4/posts

#I will not buy HALO 5


Hahahaha, telling us his meaningless opinion about the game and doesn't even bother to say it in its own words, gg.

Now just leave. Please.


if he did put it in his own words you'd just complain that there was another post already saying it.


Yes, because posts like "blablabla I don't buy this game because of blablabla" are so -Yoinking!- redundant. Feedback, regardless of positive or negative is wellcome, at least to me, because they maybe draw my attention to an issue I may have missed. But this thread is just unnecessary.


so why don't you leave hypocrite? Because you clearly aren't adding anything useful. This thread can be productive, but not when you talk trash on it.


This thread was never intended to be productive. Just another angry kid raging at 343 and that thinks that it matters to anyone if he tells that he's not buying the game. This thread will be locked soon anyway, because there is no constructive value here.


I would argue most aren't angry and are more depressed.


Sadly, they are not depressed, they are angry. If they would be depressed that would be a good sign, because the Kübler-Ross model of grief defines the phase of depression as the phase prior to Acceptance. But this community is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo far away from that.
Then you are reading far to into peoples posts and just assuming that what they feel is anger which is ignorant as all hell. Read my posts in this thread, I'm not angry about anything but people like you spewing the -Yoink- you post. I am literally depressed that I will not be able to play this game at a high level because not only is the actual game play slow and boring but no one is going to play it anyways, at least at a high level.

On a side note since we were talking about buzzwords, how about our new buzzword is ignorant. It is the perfect word to describe posters such as CrY foR Hop3.
Hop3 wrote:
Benti86 wrote:
Hop3 wrote:
Benti86 wrote:
Hop3 wrote:
I will not buy HALO 5. I don't think I need to explain why.

There are already so many people on this forum that have explained why this game sucks that I don't think we need one more post that explains why this game sucks 4ss.

Here is the best post in my opinion that describes why I will not buy Halo 5. https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/6e35355aecdf4fd0acdaee3cc4156fd4/topics/343i-s-incompetent-game-design-is-killing-halo/0d7148b9-6521-4e84-bef8-d9c76dc4e1e4/posts

#I will not buy HALO 5


Hahahaha, telling us his meaningless opinion about the game and doesn't even bother to say it in its own words, gg.

Now just leave. Please.


if he did put it in his own words you'd just complain that there was another post already saying it.


Yes, because posts like "blablabla I don't buy this game because of blablabla" are so -Yoinking!- redundant. Feedback, regardless of positive or negative is wellcome, at least to me, because they maybe draw my attention to an issue I may have missed. But this thread is just unnecessary.


so why don't you leave hypocrite? Because you clearly aren't adding anything useful. This thread can be productive, but not when you talk trash on it.


This thread was never intended to be productive. Just another angry kid raging at 343 and that thinks that it matters to anyone if he tells that he's not buying the game. This thread will be locked soon anyway, because there is no constructive value here.

I would argue most aren't angry and are more depressed.
upset maybe, but I have many other things to do besides play halo. It still is one of my favorite franchises though and I haven't liked how 343 has handled it
I've played the beta and to see so many people hating on this game is pathetic. I feel that it is a good change of pace for halo, the game plays really good and is a lot of fun, people are just afraid of change when you should be accepting it, the game isent bad at all, I personally love it, coming from someone who's played every halo. I think 343 is doing the right thing and trying to cater to the different generations of players playing halo since it's been around for so long, which is why MCC was a great idea and I know the problems will be fixed, so I'm able to enjoy past and present and future halos and see how far this game had come and still is a very popular game. People should be happy that the franchise was kept alive after bungie dumped it, or else what would everyone be playing right now, COD? That game is same thing every year with no competitive aspect. Keep halo alive!!
Hop3 wrote:
Hop3 wrote:
Benti86 wrote:
Hop3 wrote:
Benti86 wrote:
Hop3 wrote:
I will not buy HALO 5. I don't think I need to explain why.

There are already so many people on this forum that have explained why this game sucks that I don't think we need one more post that explains why this game sucks 4ss.

Here is the best post in my opinion that describes why I will not buy Halo 5. https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/6e35355aecdf4fd0acdaee3cc4156fd4/topics/343i-s-incompetent-game-design-is-killing-halo/0d7148b9-6521-4e84-bef8-d9c76dc4e1e4/posts

#I will not buy HALO 5


Hahahaha, telling us his meaningless opinion about the game and doesn't even bother to say it in its own words, gg.

Now just leave. Please.


if he did put it in his own words you'd just complain that there was another post already saying it.


Yes, because posts like "blablabla I don't buy this game because of blablabla" are so -Yoinking!- redundant. Feedback, regardless of positive or negative is wellcome, at least to me, because they maybe draw my attention to an issue I may have missed. But this thread is just unnecessary.


so why don't you leave hypocrite? Because you clearly aren't adding anything useful. This thread can be productive, but not when you talk trash on it.


This thread was never intended to be productive. Just another angry kid raging at 343 and that thinks that it matters to anyone if he tells that he's not buying the game. This thread will be locked soon anyway, because there is no constructive value here.


I would argue most aren't angry and are more depressed.

Sadly, they are not depressed, they are angry. If they would be depressed that would be a good sign, because the Kübler-Ross model of grief defines the phase of depression as the phase prior to Acceptance. But this community is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo far away from that.
And why would acceptance be good? The meaning of acceptance is that you don't like something but you will live with it. Why should we halo fans accept that 343i are making games that is not satisfying ouer need? I dont want to spend money on something that I do not find worth more than my spend money.
Hop3 wrote:
Hop3 wrote:
Benti86 wrote:
Hop3 wrote:
Benti86 wrote:
Hop3 wrote:
I will not buy HALO 5. I don't think I need to explain why.

There are already so many people on this forum that have explained why this game sucks that I don't think we need one more post that explains why this game sucks 4ss.

Here is the best post in my opinion that describes why I will not buy Halo 5. https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/6e35355aecdf4fd0acdaee3cc4156fd4/topics/343i-s-incompetent-game-design-is-killing-halo/0d7148b9-6521-4e84-bef8-d9c76dc4e1e4/posts

#I will not buy HALO 5


Hahahaha, telling us his meaningless opinion about the game and doesn't even bother to say it in its own words, gg.

Now just leave. Please.


if he did put it in his own words you'd just complain that there was another post already saying it.


Yes, because posts like "blablabla I don't buy this game because of blablabla" are so -Yoinking!- redundant. Feedback, regardless of positive or negative is wellcome, at least to me, because they maybe draw my attention to an issue I may have missed. But this thread is just unnecessary.


so why don't you leave hypocrite? Because you clearly aren't adding anything useful. This thread can be productive, but not when you talk trash on it.


This thread was never intended to be productive. Just another angry kid raging at 343 and that thinks that it matters to anyone if he tells that he's not buying the game. This thread will be locked soon anyway, because there is no constructive value here.This thread was intended to be productive. But unfortunately some few people (like your self) are trying to make it a bit less produktiv. I would be happy if we could have a bit more constructive criticism from people like you. ^^



It was intented to be productive you say? But how if your opinion is apparantly the exact same as the one from the topic you linked? Why bother making a new thread about it? Why didn't you post in that topic that you're not going to buy the game? Why didn't you voice your own opinion in that thread?

The only reason you created this thread is to tell everybody how you're totally not going to buy this game.

I did not make a copy of his post because I did think that he is doing a good job on explaining what I want to explain. And I wanted to make it clear why I and many others are not going to buy Halo 5 if the issues in the linked thread are not addressed in a proper manner.

I think the other guy made it clear enough, I am still not convinced why this thread should exist.

Hop3 wrote:
Hop3 wrote:
Benti86 wrote:
Hop3 wrote:
Benti86 wrote:
Hop3 wrote:
I will not buy HALO 5. I don't think I need to explain why.

There are already so many people on this forum that have explained why this game sucks that I don't think we need one more post that explains why this game sucks 4ss.

Here is the best post in my opinion that describes why I will not buy Halo 5. https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/6e35355aecdf4fd0acdaee3cc4156fd4/topics/343i-s-incompetent-game-design-is-killing-halo/0d7148b9-6521-4e84-bef8-d9c76dc4e1e4/posts

#I will not buy HALO 5


Hahahaha, telling us his meaningless opinion about the game and doesn't even bother to say it in its own words, gg.

Now just leave. Please.


if he did put it in his own words you'd just complain that there was another post already saying it.


Yes, because posts like "blablabla I don't buy this game because of blablabla" are so -Yoinking!- redundant. Feedback, regardless of positive or negative is wellcome, at least to me, because they maybe draw my attention to an issue I may have missed. But this thread is just unnecessary.


so why don't you leave hypocrite? Because you clearly aren't adding anything useful. This thread can be productive, but not when you talk trash on it.


This thread was never intended to be productive. Just another angry kid raging at 343 and that thinks that it matters to anyone if he tells that he's not buying the game. This thread will be locked soon anyway, because there is no constructive value here.


I would argue most aren't angry and are more depressed.


Sadly, they are not depressed, they are angry. If they would be depressed that would be a good sign, because the Kübler-Ross model of grief defines the phase of depression as the phase prior to Acceptance. But this community is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo far away from that.

Then you are reading far to into peoples posts and just assuming that what they feel is anger which is ignorant as all hell. Read my posts in this thread, I'm not angry about anything but people like you spewing the -Yoink- you post. I am literally depressed that I will not be able to play this game at a high level because not only is the actual game play slow and boring but no one is going to play it anyways, at least at a high level.
I was generalizing, what should be obvious. A description of a community never matches to each individual.

You just did the exact same thing "no one is going to play it" and now I am here and I will say that I will play it a lot. Don't be so ignorant.
Benti86 wrote:
Hop3 wrote:
Benti86 wrote:
Hop3 wrote:
Benti86 wrote:
Hop3 wrote:
I will not buy HALO 5. I don't think I need to explain why.

There are already so many people on this forum that have explained why this game sucks that I don't think we need one more post that explains why this game sucks 4ss.

Here is the best post in my opinion that describes why I will not buy Halo 5. https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/6e35355aecdf4fd0acdaee3cc4156fd4/topics/343i-s-incompetent-game-design-is-killing-halo/0d7148b9-6521-4e84-bef8-d9c76dc4e1e4/posts

#I will not buy HALO 5


Hahahaha, telling us his meaningless opinion about the game and doesn't even bother to say it in its own words, gg.

Now just leave. Please.


if he did put it in his own words you'd just complain that there was another post already saying it.


Yes, because posts like "blablabla I don't buy this game because of blablabla" are so -Yoinking!- redundant. Feedback, regardless of positive or negative is wellcome, at least to me, because they maybe draw my attention to an issue I may have missed. But this thread is just unnecessary.


so why don't you leave hypocrite? Because you clearly aren't adding anything useful. This thread can be productive, but not when you talk trash on it.


This thread was never intended to be productive. Just another angry kid raging at 343 and that thinks that it matters to anyone if he tells that he's not buying the game. This thread will be locked soon anyway, because there is no constructive value here.


I would argue most aren't angry and are more depressed.

upset maybe, but I have many other things to do besides play halo. It still is one of my favorite franchises though and I haven't liked how 343 has handled it
I can say that you are not the only one to feel that way.
Benti86 wrote:
Hop3 wrote:
Benti86 wrote:
Hop3 wrote:
Benti86 wrote:
Hop3 wrote:
I will not buy HALO 5. I don't think I need to explain why.

There are already so many people on this forum that have explained why this game sucks that I don't think we need one more post that explains why this game sucks 4ss.

Here is the best post in my opinion that describes why I will not buy Halo 5. https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/6e35355aecdf4fd0acdaee3cc4156fd4/topics/343i-s-incompetent-game-design-is-killing-halo/0d7148b9-6521-4e84-bef8-d9c76dc4e1e4/posts

#I will not buy HALO 5


Hahahaha, telling us his meaningless opinion about the game and doesn't even bother to say it in its own words, gg.

Now just leave. Please.


if he did put it in his own words you'd just complain that there was another post already saying it.


Yes, because posts like "blablabla I don't buy this game because of blablabla" are so -Yoinking!- redundant. Feedback, regardless of positive or negative is wellcome, at least to me, because they maybe draw my attention to an issue I may have missed. But this thread is just unnecessary.


so why don't you leave hypocrite? Because you clearly aren't adding anything useful. This thread can be productive, but not when you talk trash on it.


This thread was never intended to be productive. Just another angry kid raging at 343 and that thinks that it matters to anyone if he tells that he's not buying the game. This thread will be locked soon anyway, because there is no constructive value here.


I would argue most aren't angry and are more depressed.

upset maybe, but I have many other things to do besides play halo. It still is one of my favorite franchises though and I haven't liked how 343 has handled it
Depressed is a bit of an extreme way to put it, for me at least upset doesn't even describe the feeling of watching Halo die before my eyes. The campaign and story may live on, but as it stands right now the competitive community will all but die again if Halo 5 remains unchanged. The sad thing is 3 years from now I'll probably be making another post like this before Halo 6.
Hop3 wrote:
Hop3 wrote:
Benti86 wrote:
Hop3 wrote:
Benti86 wrote:
Hop3 wrote:
I will not buy HALO 5. I don't think I need to explain why.

There are already so many people on this forum that have explained why this game sucks that I don't think we need one more post that explains why this game sucks 4ss.

Here is the best post in my opinion that describes why I will not buy Halo 5. https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/6e35355aecdf4fd0acdaee3cc4156fd4/topics/343i-s-incompetent-game-design-is-killing-halo/0d7148b9-6521-4e84-bef8-d9c76dc4e1e4/posts

#I will not buy HALO 5


Hahahaha, telling us his meaningless opinion about the game and doesn't even bother to say it in its own words, gg.

Now just leave. Please.


if he did put it in his own words you'd just complain that there was another post already saying it.


Yes, because posts like "blablabla I don't buy this game because of blablabla" are so -Yoinking!- redundant. Feedback, regardless of positive or negative is wellcome, at least to me, because they maybe draw my attention to an issue I may have missed. But this thread is just unnecessary.


so why don't you leave hypocrite? Because you clearly aren't adding anything useful. This thread can be productive, but not when you talk trash on it.


This thread was never intended to be productive. Just another angry kid raging at 343 and that thinks that it matters to anyone if he tells that he's not buying the game. This thread will be locked soon anyway, because there is no constructive value here.


I would argue most aren't angry and are more depressed.


Sadly, they are not depressed, they are angry. If they would be depressed that would be a good sign, because the Kübler-Ross model of grief defines the phase of depression as the phase prior to Acceptance. But this community is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo far away from that.

And why would acceptance be good? The meaning of acceptance is that you don't like something but you will live with it. Why should we halo fans accept that 343i are making games that is not satisfying ouer need? I dont want to spend money on something that I do not find worth more than my spend money.
You have the right to voice your opinion. If the game is not satisfying your need, don't spend money on it, it's simple as that.
Benti86 wrote:
Hop3 wrote:
Benti86 wrote:
Hop3 wrote:
Benti86 wrote:
Hop3 wrote:
I will not buy HALO 5. I don't think I need to explain why.

There are already so many people on this forum that have explained why this game sucks that I don't think we need one more post that explains why this game sucks 4ss.

Here is the best post in my opinion that describes why I will not buy Halo 5. https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/6e35355aecdf4fd0acdaee3cc4156fd4/topics/343i-s-incompetent-game-design-is-killing-halo/0d7148b9-6521-4e84-bef8-d9c76dc4e1e4/posts

#I will not buy HALO 5


Hahahaha, telling us his meaningless opinion about the game and doesn't even bother to say it in its own words, gg.

Now just leave. Please.


if he did put it in his own words you'd just complain that there was another post already saying it.


Yes, because posts like "blablabla I don't buy this game because of blablabla" are so -Yoinking!- redundant. Feedback, regardless of positive or negative is wellcome, at least to me, because they maybe draw my attention to an issue I may have missed. But this thread is just unnecessary.


so why don't you leave hypocrite? Because you clearly aren't adding anything useful. This thread can be productive, but not when you talk trash on it.


This thread was never intended to be productive. Just another angry kid raging at 343 and that thinks that it matters to anyone if he tells that he's not buying the game. This thread will be locked soon anyway, because there is no constructive value here.


I would argue most aren't angry and are more depressed.


upset maybe, but I have many other things to do besides play halo. It still is one of my favorite franchises though and I haven't liked how 343 has handled it

Depressed is a bit of an extreme way to put it, for me at least upset doesn't even describe the feeling of watching Halo die before my eyes. The campaign and story may live on, but as it stands right now the competitive community will all but die again if Halo 5 remains unchanged. The sad thing is 3 years from now I'll probably be making another post like this before Halo 6.
You will should not have to do a post like that for Halo 6 if 343i now will lisen on the forum. But I doubt they will :/
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Hop3 wrote:
Hop3 wrote:
Hop3 wrote:
Benti86 wrote:
Hop3 wrote:
Benti86 wrote:
Hop3 wrote:
I will not buy HALO 5. I don't think I need to explain why.

There are already so many people on this forum that have explained why this game sucks that I don't think we need one more post that explains why this game sucks 4ss.

Here is the best post in my opinion that describes why I will not buy Halo 5. https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/6e35355aecdf4fd0acdaee3cc4156fd4/topics/343i-s-incompetent-game-design-is-killing-halo/0d7148b9-6521-4e84-bef8-d9c76dc4e1e4/posts

#I will not buy HALO 5


Hahahaha, telling us his meaningless opinion about the game and doesn't even bother to say it in its own words, gg.

Now just leave. Please.


if he did put it in his own words you'd just complain that there was another post already saying it.


Yes, because posts like "blablabla I don't buy this game because of blablabla" are so -Yoinking!- redundant. Feedback, regardless of positive or negative is wellcome, at least to me, because they maybe draw my attention to an issue I may have missed. But this thread is just unnecessary.


so why don't you leave hypocrite? Because you clearly aren't adding anything useful. This thread can be productive, but not when you talk trash on it.


This thread was never intended to be productive. Just another angry kid raging at 343 and that thinks that it matters to anyone if he tells that he's not buying the game. This thread will be locked soon anyway, because there is no constructive value here.


I would argue most aren't angry and are more depressed.


Sadly, they are not depressed, they are angry. If they would be depressed that would be a good sign, because the Kübler-Ross model of grief defines the phase of depression as the phase prior to Acceptance. But this community is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo far away from that.


And why would acceptance be good? The meaning of acceptance is that you don't like something but you will live with it. Why should we halo fans accept that 343i are making games that is not satisfying ouer need? I dont want to spend money on something that I do not find worth more than my spend money.

You have the right to voice your opinion. If the game is not satisfying your need, don't spend money on it, it's simple as that.
But you are saying that my post is rubbish and that it should be removed. How can you then say I have right to voice my opinion if you want to delete it?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. ...
  9. 11