Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] Jameson Locke Armor

OP AerysMercy

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Hello guys i got 2 questions :) 1. Can you get locke's armor through req packs? 2. Do you think his armor looks badass ingame in multiplayer or meh? :D
Yes you can unlock through REQs and imo the colour schemes in multiplayer dont work with his armor.
His armor looks wonky in multiplayer IMO. It's exclusively in gold packs or GameStop preorder bonus cards. You may be able to buy one on eBay for cheap if you want it badly.
It needs a variation.
I was hoping for it to look more like it did in the campaign. Its just meh in mp
I don't care for it, but a friend of mine says "Locke's armor has hella underboob playing as a female" and he is correct.
I love the helmet, good luck with getting it OP!
I got it with Gamestop preorder , but u can get it with gold pack .
Color scheme looks weird, but it's pretty faithful to the campaign variant.
Comes in gold but doesn't look that good
I got it with the limited edition pre-order it looks meh.....don't really like it.
The armor doesn't look bad, but the helmet seems off. Even with the Resolute visor it doesn't look right
I'm curious as to why we have his armor but not Chief's...
Codes 208 wrote:
Because we already have Mark VI in the game - what would Chief's armor be called? Plus Chief's armor in 4-5 is horrid.
Arbi Viper wrote:
I love the helmet, good luck with getting it OP!
Agreed the helmet is pretty cool but I'm not a fan of his armor. There's not much to it. I prefer the bulkier armor, but that's just my opinion.
Conn5000 wrote:
Codes 208 wrote:
Because we already have Mark VI in the game - what would Chief's armor be called? Plus Chief's armor in 4-5 is horrid.
I dont care for the 343i's design of the MK 6 outside of H2 Anniversary

As for the bolded: There's a lot of things 343i did wrong. But Chief's armor isnt one of them.
It is available through the req system or game stop pre order bonus but it's not as cool as the campaigns version just like you can't get chiefs actual armor it a variant close but not the same
Conn5000 wrote:
Codes 208 wrote:
I actually prefer 343's itteration over bungie's version. Then again it's all about preferance and I respect that. If you ask me, %70 of the armour in H5 looks stupid.
Conn5000 wrote:
Codes 208 wrote:
I actually prefer 343's itteration over bungie's version. Then again it's all about preferance and I respect that. If you ask me, %70 of the armour in H5 looks stupid.
True x5
I was hoping for it to look more like it did in the campaign. Its just meh in mp
I agree man, I mean all the trailers for the preorder bonus was for the campaign armour. And that -Yoink- looks awesome. Multiplayer is pretty cool, one of my favourite armours in the entire selection. But there's not a lot of good armours in Halo 5 in general.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2