Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

June 29th you guys ready!?!

OP UCO Rhino

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
You guys ready for the Warzone Firefight update!?!
200k req points saved up... hoping to get 300k... im -Yoinking!- hyped up
Hell yeah!
I'm really ready. From everything I've seen, I have not wanted to play a game type more.
i am so ready for this update too, when firefight arrives i would be fighting there full time, i would never have to fight anyone else again
REQs in Forge at last! :D
me-YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES!!!!!
my social life-NONONONONONONONONO!!!!!
me-YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES!!!!!
my social life-NONONONONONONONONO!!!!!
lol!
Haven't played the game in weeks but enjoyed the Beta and am really looking forward to Firefight. If I like it as much as I hope I will be streaming it and I'll be looking to start a Firefight Spartan Company.

Of course we would play Warzone, BTB, and Arena too.
Gunna be a sweet Bday present !
UCO Rhino wrote:
You guys ready for the Warzone Firefight update!?!
No! 😁
Ready? Yes.
Worried? That too, I heard this will be free until July 5th. What does that mean? That we're gonna have to buy the Warzone Firefight afterwards?
Ready? Yes.
Worried? That too, I heard this will be free until July 5th. What does that mean? That we're gonna have to buy the Warzone Firefight afterwards?
No need to worry thats for people who dont own the full game and can download it play the full game with all updates for free
Hype!!!!!
My body is ready for the waves of enemy's that I may smite them upon the ground!
Spartans. Start your req cards!
I'm pretty excited about it. The Firefight beta was pretty good. I'm a tad bit worried that it'll get very boring if they don't give us enough different objectives, but yeah, I'm overall pumped.
DI3Beezy wrote:
I'm pretty excited about it. The Firefight beta was pretty good. I'm a tad bit worried that it'll get very boring if they don't give us enough different objectives, but yeah, I'm overall pumped.
It should keep people interested for a while and then they will probly release updates to warzone firefight to keep it interesting if not then poor decision on 343's end.
I'm exited about the overall content of the update it comes with awesome things for the game but something is really bothering me, will the halo 2 beam rifle be featured in the new arena map?, as im not a frequent warzone player I won't be able to use it that often.
Ready? Yes.
If you own the game then it doesnt affect you at all. If you dont own the game you can download and play it for free until July 5th, its like a demo for people that dont own it and want to try out all the new stuff.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2