Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

June Platinum Packs

OP MonkOfWar4

What was the best item you all got from this month's Platinum Packs which coincided with E3 2019? My favourite was an ONI Wasp certification, which I have only gotten once in a Random Vehicle req card. Second best, my first Ultra Rare DMR loadout - the rest I have are the Rares and a Legendary. Too bad it's a Req Lvl 8, which rarely gets used because by WZF round 4/5 a DMR will only tickle bosses.
Legendary arena xp boost
I'm still working on unlocking all the REQs. I think the best thing I got was the Halo 2 Beam Rifle Alpha, otherwise I got emblems and armor.
Geoffyz wrote:
I'm still working on unlocking all the REQs. I think the best thing I got was the Halo 2 Beam Rifle Alpha, otherwise I got emblems and armor.
I got a cert for the Halo 2 Beam Rifle Delta too - never got it before, even as a random power weapon drop.
Legendary arena and wz xp boost

I have all unlocked
Oni wasp was my best. Kinda surprised that I got zero Phaetons.
I started playing again right after E3 so I didn’t actually get any packs
Oni wasp was my best. Kinda surprised that I got zero Phaetons.
I have never got a Phaeton Helios in WZF, not even in a random vehicle card. I do have the cert for the 'regular' Phaeton though.
Nothing worth it. And the worst of this is that I had 28 packs to open, most of them being the ordinary daily login and daily completion. I opened those up first, I then spent ALL my points (40000) on gold packs THEN I opened the Platinum. What I got that I think is worth was given to me through the DAILY PACKS. I got barely ANYTHING good in both gold AND Platinum. Heck, I don't even remember seeing ANY Legendary item in them. I feel so robbed and I stopped playing for a while now because of it.