Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Just Got Halo 5!

OP AtheonAwoken77

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
HEY! welcome! the game is great, play super fiesta first to get a grip of all the weapons.

also enjoy the forums
AshamanND wrote:
Welcome to the game!
Campaign: Enjoy the beautiful levels, but don't rely on your squadmates (solo)
Arena: Learn to use the pistol. Alot.
WZ/Reqs: Buy silver packs with all your points. For awhile.

Have fun!!
Great advice! And do try campaign! While the writing got iffy reviews I think it’s beautiful nonetheless and gives a you a good intro to the new mechanics!
Congrats bro!
Welcome to Halo 5, and please don't equip that stupid "True Light' emblem as soon as you get it. Way too many people use it, and I'm kind of tired of having to look at it tbh.
The emblem you call ‘stupid’ is a memorial emblem of a community member named thecrzedspartan losing his 2 daughters named Trinity & Lena in a house fire
Welcome to Halo 5, and please don't equip that stupid "True Light' emblem as soon as you get it. Way too many people use it, and I'm kind of tired of having to look at it tbh.
The emblem you call ‘stupid’ is a memorial emblem of a community member named thecrzedspartan losing his 2 daughters named Trinity & Lena in a house fire
Thanks for posting this SpectralXIV, I just read up about this, so very sad, but such a nice gesture to Adam and his wife by 343i in memory of their 2 daughters Trinity & Lena (True Light), I will look upon this emblem and remember this from now on. "Spartans Never Walk Alone"...
Don't bother with Warzone, don't bother with campaign. Just start grinding Arena, it's objectively the best part of the game.
Nah, man. Every part of the game is key to getting the most of it. Better finish the campaign in normal and then straight to multiplayer.
Man, it's been a really long time since I've seen an excited person for Halo game. This wholesome post needs to be saved.

Welcome man, get your pistols, thrusters, and ground pounds ready you're in for a good one.
Welcome to the comunity man :))
Welcome You can do what you want but, my suggestion is to go into Custom Games learn your controls and these three maps. Coliseum, Truth, and Plaza. In these maps learn all weapons spawns and timers as well as the jumps you can do. Then you can spread your wings into other playlists when you think you are ready.
Welcome You can do what you want but, my suggestion is to go into Custom Games learn your controls and these three maps. Coliseum, Truth, and Plaza. In these maps learn all weapons spawns and timers as well as the jumps you can do. Then you can spread your wings into other playlists when you think you are ready.
Maybe also look up some of the HCS tournament recordings from this last year and watch how the pros move around the maps. I learned about some jumps and little platform/clamber areas from that.
Same as everyone else in this forum Welcome to the Community and be sure to play a lot for armor in req packs
Hey Guys! Just Got Halo 5 Guardians
Welcome and congrats! Good choice!
Welcome! This game is still awesome. join my Spartan Company Wolfs of Onyx. Not many ppl active but always can use more.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2