Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Just switched from Sentinel BR to Longshot BR

OP SII SPARTAN XXX

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Just switched from Sentinel BR to Longshot BR and finding it way more efficient. You lose the zoom, but not having the glare is really nice i didn't think i was going to notice much difference. Whats your Favorite Halo 5 BR loadout?
I like the Morph BR feels like it has less recoil with that sight but could just be in my head. I also like that it gives you a bit more vision, because it breaks up the scope like the light rifle does.
Classic BR because I prefer the classic scope over the new one.
My REQ path goes from normal BR (don't really care which one or which scope) --> H2BR --> Silenced BR --> Silenced DMR (which one depends on the map).
I like the Longshot Sight and Kinetic Bolts, and with level 6 ADVANCED SENSORS the smart-link looks interesting.
I've always been using Longshot but im up for some change
I always go with the Classic BR with Stabilization Jets. It's only 2x scope, but you have no visual scope that takes up precious screen real estate and no recoil is awesome. I usually pair that with a DMR with Extended Magazines to make up for the lower range scope and to pump out a little more damage against vehicles.
My REQ path goes from normal BR (don't really care which one or which scope) --> H2BR --> Silenced BR --> Silenced DMR (which one depends on the map).
I used to switch over to silenced DMR at 7 reqs but now i just grab ultra rare longshot BR with long barrel.
When I reach level 3 I go with my Longshot for far away targets and Classic for up close combat.
S0813 ONE wrote:
When I reach level 3 I go with my Longshot for far away targets and Classic for up close combat.
You use double BR loadout?
I always go with the Classic BR with Stabilization Jets. It's only 2x scope, but you have no visual scope that takes up precious screen real estate and no recoil is awesome. I usually pair that with a DMR with Extended Magazines to make up for the lower range scope and to pump out a little more damage against vehicles.
Jet stabilizer is pretty awesome.
I use the BR classic sight with the extended ammo.
Well, I stopped using the BR, but when I did I would go for the Classic scope with long barrel or bayonet, COG, Sound Dampener, or H2—never liked that the Longshot and Sentinel took up the whole screen; too much focus and not any peripheral view.
That's pretty much me.

I literally don't touch any other primary weapons other than the SMG.
I personally prefer the classic scope, or better yet the good old BR55.
I like how the ACOG scope is but I rarely use it :( I prefer the BR with the Covenant scope, forgot it's name
I really struggle to decide between those two options once they're both available. One the one hand, Longshot = higher bullet magnetism, and since I can't hit anything for crap, I should probably go with that.

Buuuut, dat Sentinel scope doe.
I like how the ACOG scope is but I rarely use it :( I prefer the BR with the Covenant scope, forgot it's name
Hybrid scope :)
I really struggle to decide between those two options once they're both available. One the one hand, Longshot = higher bullet magnetism, and since I can't hit anything for crap, I should probably go with that.

Buuuut, dat Sentinel scope doe.
Ya but dat scope got some mad glare lol.
When I get to the right level (REQ level 4), I pull out my H2BR and a Recon AR w/ kinetic bolts (which I pull out at REQ level 2). REQ level 5 comes along and I get my Recon SMG w/ kinetic bolts to replace the AR. I don't care much for the other BRs in Warzone, but I'll always swap my AR for one in Arena.
When I get to REQ level 3, I'll usually pull out the Classic BR, but sometimes I go with the Longshot. Buy once I reach level 4? Halo 2 BR all the way, and I never switch to anything else. It just feels so good to use.
i use Longshot BR until level 4 then switch to H2BR then for 5 i use laser sight BR depends on the map if its a large map ill use Sen mostly i use Classic BR or Longshot
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2