Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] Just why?

OP Bedrockking096

So In some of my post , people say I am spam on the forums an try to rank up as fast as possible, but I'm not. I just want to make honest topics that I think people will be interested in. I try my best not to put topics on the forums that I think no one will be interested in. Well I guess that will be what all that you'll hear from me for a little bit . Please don't say in the comments that I'm spamming, it hurts when I see people think the topics I think of as spam . Well bye .
So In some of my post , people say I am spam on the forums an try to rank up as fast as possible, but I'm not. I just want to make honest topics that I think people will be interested in. I try my best not to put topics on the forums that I think no one will be interested in. Well I guess that will be what all that you'll hear from me for a little bit . Please don't say in the comments that I'm spamming, it hurts when I see people think the topics I think of as spam . Well bye .
You also need to read the forum rules, just like this post you made doesn't have anything to do with Halo 5 or to even discuss about. I also think that most of the post you made may already have been discussed since the game is almost 5 years old. You can always search the topic you are interested about.