Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] K/D Ratio

OP OFPmode

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not create alternate accounts to bypass forum bans. Alternate accounts will be permanently banned, and offending users will be subject to both temporary and permanent bans.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Seems to me that matchmaking is going to prevent a really high k/d over a long term. It will constantly try to match you with people of similar skill even in social. They've probably loosened it a bit as the game has aged but if I see a 2.0 or higher k/d on a high SR account I'm wondering what they've done to manipulate matchmaking.
I would say that a good K/D ratio in general is a ratio greater than 1 (i.e #Kills > #Deaths).
Well I myself have a KD of 15 in multiplayer and 23 in Warzone. Im a killa on da thumbsticks DOE
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members. This includes stat-flaming.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not create alternate accounts to bypass forum bans. Alternate accounts will be permanently banned, and offending users will be subject to both temporary and permanent bans.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members. This includes stat-flaming.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2