Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Keep Joining Finished Warzone Firefight Matches

OP Sal9141

This weekend while playing mythic firefight I’ve been placed in matches that are ending and I loose the xp/rp boost I put on. I don’t know why this keeps happening
The boost should refund if it's within a certain time period. Also try staying in the lobby after the match ends rather than backing out are restarting a search. I seem to JIP a lot less when I do that. But being that it's mythic I bet not many play it and it probably has a high quit rate so more likely you will JIP a bit more often in that playlist. JIP really should be an option a player can choose to turn on or off.
Your boost will count if you equip it right away in the pregame lobby, but it won't register if you wait too long during a JIP game. If that happens, you'll get the boost back not long after the game ends.
LethalQ wrote:
The boost should refund if it's within a certain time period. Also try staying in the lobby after the match ends rather than backing out are restarting a search. I seem to JIP a lot less when I do that. But being that it's mythic I bet not many play it and it probably has a high quit rate so more likely you will JIP a bit more often in that playlist. JIP really should be an option a player can choose to turn on or off.
Is it even possible to finish a Mythic game? The Black Eye skull just makes it impossible.
Sal9141 wrote:
This weekend while playing mythic firefight I’ve been placed in matches that are ending and I loose the xp/rp boost I put on. I don’t know why this keeps happening
If I remember correctly, most boosts don't really matter whether you JIP or not anyway.

The regular boosts are flat. No matter how good or bad you do you'll get X amount.

The Jackpot boosts are random.

The Mission Victory ones only get used if you win.

The only "bad" ones are the gambit cards.
LethalQ wrote:
Is it even possible to finish a Mythic game? The Black Eye skull just makes it impossible.
I won one or two but I never play it any more. It's very vehicle dependant and most don't seem to call them in. Not to mention I think firefight should be fun to play so I stick to heroic. If I want a challenge I play ranked FFA. Exterme bullet sponge bosses who just sit in one area isn't fun to me.
I get that in regular warzone fairly often. After a spree of jips I usually play a few matches in a different playlist then come back later
I get that in regular warzone fairly often. After a spree of jips I usually play a few matches in a different playlist then come back later
I once jip to a wz game a few mins in, trip capped & getting farmed... Fun times 👍🏻
LethalQ wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
I won one or two but I never play it any more. It's very vehicle dependant and most don't seem to call them in. Not to mention I think firefight should be fun to play so I stick to heroic. If I want a challenge I play ranked FFA. Exterme bullet sponge bosses who just sit in one area isn't fun to me.
I think Legendary is a good balance in challenge. In Heroic most people just shoot at everything with BRs or a ghost which is boring.
LethalQ wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
I think Legendary is a good balance in challenge. In Heroic most people just shoot at everything with BRs or a ghost which is boring.
If that is how you play it. I usually give myself challenges like I can only use random weapon reqs or random vehicle reqs or no vehicles... Stuff like that.