Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] Kick me then Ban me?

OP WaterierMonkey7

So i was in a game of Super Fiesta, it had only just started and my team was winning then out of no where the game quite and a message popped up saying "your fireteam changed" and i was taken to the main menu, i was playing solo at the time. when i went back to try and play another game all of the playlists said that "At least one player in your fireteam is banned from playing Halo 5: Guardians", assuming this was a mistake i restarted the game and when it re opened it said "the ban hammer strikes" and now i cant play for 4 hours.
I haven't done anything unsporting in halo 5 since launch, i don't team kill (not intentionally), i don't quite games (except for 'fire team changing') nor do i bad mouth or anything like that.
sorry if this is the wrong place to post this i don't use the forums much.

EDIT:
i just restart again and now i can play online?
Hi I'm The ban thread please feed me.
Edit: oh OK you don't use the forums much. Sorry I thought it was just another ban complaint.
Second edit: wait now you can play online? Weird
Edit: oh OK you don't use the forums much. Sorry I thought it was just another ban complaint.
Lol this is all over the place Ruthless! :P

And Op, it's probably just a weird bug due to some server issue.
sniper945 wrote:

Yeah I tend to do that a lot when I see a ban thread.
sniper945 wrote:

I reckon, i'm still having weird things where my emblem or armour wont load in game and i will have the default
sniper945 wrote:

I reckon, i'm still having weird things where my emblem or armour wont load in game and i will have the default
Don't quit simple take the ban.
The same thing happens to me about once every second month
Just lagged out my last 2 slayer games and lost my CSR for it also
So i was in a game of Super Fiesta, it had only just started and my team was winning then out of no where the game quite and a message popped up saying "your fireteam changed" and i was taken to the main menu, i was playing solo at the time. when i went back to try and play another game all of the playlists said that "At least one player in your fireteam is banned from playing Halo 5: Guardians", assuming this was a mistake i restarted the game and when it re opened it said "the ban hammer strikes" and now i cant play for 4 hours.
I haven't done anything unsporting in halo 5 since launch, i don't team kill (not intentionally), i don't quite games (except for 'fire team changing') nor do i bad mouth or anything like that.
sorry if this is the wrong place to post this i don't use the forums much.

EDIT:
i just restart again and now i can play online?
KahlilDubz wrote:
Just lagged out my last 2 slayer games and lost my CSR for it also
The ban thread is coming for you.
Yeah I had the exact same thing happen to me the other day.. incredibly annoying.
Please use the ban thread linked above. Thanks!