Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Kill stealing assassinations

OP Whitey SPQR

  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 8
I absolutely hate it when I finally sneak up behind someone and the assassination starts and my teammate just shoots the person I'm killing. The idea of the victim being immune to teammates sounds great
you cant kill someone your teammate is assassinating anymore. you can just bring their shields to lowest, but the assassinator gets the kill. I've tried it a couple times, and only got an assist.
Zmoolah wrote:
Zmoolah wrote:
I always steal them, hate having team mates wasting precious time on an unnecessary animation. Just disable them, problem solved.
What a delta bravo.
Lol, I love stealing assassinations. People who use them don't know how to play the game well as far as I'm concerned. You are the ones in the wrong for messing around with animations in the heat of battle.

How many times is this same thread going to crop up? People always get so salty in them, one seems to crop up every few days. Just get used to people stealing your assassinations, it's not going to change.
Doubling down on delta bravo. Go big or go home.
Reporting comment, as you've not said anything useful or tried to discuss things. Please refrain from insulting me any further.
Jesus christ dude how old are you? 5?
My age has nothing to do with anything. Please stick to the subject at hand.

If someone can't reply without insulting me, then I'll report them. Rather not have them on the forum if they don't want to discuss and just want to insult people that disagree with them.
YouthNAsia wrote:
I turned off my assassinations for that sheer issue
What happens when you turn off assassinations?
Zmoolah wrote:
Zmoolah wrote:
I always steal them, hate having team mates wasting precious time on an unnecessary animation. Just disable them, problem solved.
What a delta bravo.
Lol, I love stealing assassinations. People who use them don't know how to play the game well as far as I'm concerned. You are the ones in the wrong for messing around with animations in the heat of battle.

How many times is this same thread going to crop up? People always get so salty in them, one seems to crop up every few days. Just get used to people stealing your assassinations, it's not going to change.
Doubling down on delta bravo. Go big or go home.
Reporting comment, as you've not said anything useful or tried to discuss things. Please refrain from insulting me any further.
Jesus christ dude how old are you? 5?
My age has nothing to do with anything. Please stick to the subject at hand.

If someone can't reply without insulting me, then I'll report them. Rather not have them on the forum if they don't want to discuss and just want to insult people that disagree with them.
Lol. I feel like I just summarized what you said in fewer words. Like Key and Peele's sketch about Obama's anger interpreter. What I find most interesting is that you willingly state that you are a bad teammate, then revel in it, and then you are shocked that people think your actions are deplorable. I am far more insulted by your cavalier attitude and me-first/me-only mentality than you are I am sure.
Zmoolah wrote:
Zmoolah wrote:
Zmoolah wrote:
I always steal them, hate having team mates wasting precious time on an unnecessary animation. Just disable them, problem solved.
What a delta bravo.
Lol, I love stealing assassinations. People who use them don't know how to play the game well as far as I'm concerned. You are the ones in the wrong for messing around with animations in the heat of battle.

How many times is this same thread going to crop up? People always get so salty in them, one seems to crop up every few days. Just get used to people stealing your assassinations, it's not going to change.
Doubling down on delta bravo. Go big or go home.
Reporting comment, as you've not said anything useful or tried to discuss things. Please refrain from insulting me any further.
Jesus christ dude how old are you? 5?
My age has nothing to do with anything. Please stick to the subject at hand.

If someone can't reply without insulting me, then I'll report them. Rather not have them on the forum if they don't want to discuss and just want to insult people that disagree with them.
Lol. I feel like I just summarized what you said in fewer words. Like Key and Peele's sketch about Obama's anger interpreter. What I find most interesting is that you willingly state that you are a bad teammate, then revel in it, and then you are shocked that people think your actions are deplorable. I am far more insulted by your cavalier attitude and me-first/me-only mentality than you are I am sure.
What's hilarious about your post is that you think it's me who is the bad team mate. What you don't understand is that you're the one wasting time and risking getting killed for no other reason than your selfish need to watch an animation.

It's a team game, so only team kills should matter, therefore you are selfish and the definition of a bad team mate. Only bad team mates moan about kills being "stolen".

There's no such thing as a stolen kill anyway, if you get the kill then you get the kill. If not, then you were too slow and someone else gets it.
I always steal them, hate having team mates wasting precious time on an unnecessary animation. Just disable them, problem solved.
Who made you Team Captain?
This post has been edited by a moderator. Do not make discriminatory posts.

Spoiler:
Show
Zmoolah wrote:
Zmoolah wrote:
Zmoolah wrote:
I always steal them, hate having team mates wasting precious time on an unnecessary animation. Just disable them, problem solved.
What a delta bravo.
Lol, I love stealing assassinations. People who use them don't know how to play the game well as far as I'm concerned. You are the ones in the wrong for messing around with animations in the heat of battle.

How many times is this same thread going to crop up? People always get so salty in them, one seems to crop up every few days. Just get used to people stealing your assassinations, it's not going to change.
Doubling down on delta bravo. Go big or go home.
Reporting comment, as you've not said anything useful or tried to discuss things. Please refrain from insulting me any further.
Jesus christ dude how old are you? 5?
My age has nothing to do with anything. Please stick to the subject at hand.

If someone can't reply without insulting me, then I'll report them. Rather not have them on the forum if they don't want to discuss and just want to insult people that disagree with them.
Lol. I feel like I just summarized what you said in fewer words. Like Key and Peele's sketch about Obama's anger interpreter. What I find most interesting is that you willingly state that you are a bad teammate, then revel in it, and then you are shocked that people think your actions are deplorable. I am far more insulted by your cavalier attitude and me-first/me-only mentality than you are I am sure.
What's hilarious about your post is that you think it's me who is the bad team mate. What you don't understand is that you're the one wasting time and risking getting killed for no other reason than your selfish need to watch an animation.

It's a team game, so only team kills should matter, therefore you are selfish and the definition of a bad team mate. Only bad team mates moan about kills being "stolen".

There's no such thing as a stolen kill anyway, if you get the kill then you get the kill. If not, then you were too slow and someone else gets it.
You've missed the point. You have stated that you think that all people should turn off animation and you'll enforce your will by killing a guy already about to die. Are you not the one wasting time? Your bullet is superfluous. Dude being assassinated is already dead (99 percent of the time anyway, showstoppers do happen) and the time used to assassinate had already been invested. So you taking action to think about it, aim, and then shoot wastes even more time that could be put toward the team goal. Therefore, and I know the realization stings a little, you sir are a bad teammate. <drops mic>
I always steal them, hate having team mates wasting precious time on an unnecessary animation. Just disable them, problem solved.
Who made you Team Captain?
If you want to play at the higher levels, you'll need to learn to play as a team. You may also need to configure your settings, such as disabling assassinations, vibration, toggle crouch etc.

On the other hand, if you're content playing in the lower ranks, then by all means ignore my advice.
Zmoolah wrote:
Zmoolah wrote:
Zmoolah wrote:
Zmoolah wrote:
I always steal them, hate having team mates wasting precious time on an unnecessary animation. Just disable them, problem solved.
What a delta bravo.
Lol, I love stealing assassinations. People who use them don't know how to play the game well as far as I'm concerned. You are the ones in the wrong for messing around with animations in the heat of battle.
How many times is this same thread going to crop up? People always get so salty in them, one seems to crop up every few days. Just get used to people stealing your assassinations, it's not going to change.
Doubling down on delta bravo. Go big or go home.
Reporting comment, as you've not said anything useful or tried to discuss things. Please refrain from insulting me any further.
Jesus christ dude how old are you? 5?
My age has nothing to do with anything. Please stick to the subject at hand.
If someone can't reply without insulting me, then I'll report them. Rather not have them on the forum if they don't want to discuss and just want to insult people that disagree with them.
Lol. I feel like I just summarized what you said in fewer words. Like Key and Peele's sketch about Obama's anger interpreter. What I find most interesting is that you willingly state that you are a bad teammate, then revel in it, and then you are shocked that people think your actions are deplorable. I am far more insulted by your cavalier attitude and me-first/me-only mentality than you are I am sure.
What's hilarious about your post is that you think it's me who is the bad team mate. What you don't understand is that you're the one wasting time and risking getting killed for no other reason than your selfish need to watch an animation.
It's a team game, so only team kills should matter, therefore you are selfish and the definition of a bad team mate. Only bad team mates moan about kills being "stolen".
There's no such thing as a stolen kill anyway, if you get the kill then you get the kill. If not, then you were too slow and someone else gets it.
You've missed the point. You have stated that you think that all people should turn off animation and you'll enforce your will by killing a guy already about to die. Are you not the one wasting time? Your bullet is superfluous. Dude being assassinated is already dead (99 percent of the time anyway, showstoppers do happen) and the time used to assassinate had already been invested. So you taking action to think about it, aim, and then shoot wastes even more time that could be put toward the team goal. Therefore, and I know the realization stings a little, you sir are a bad teammate.
Yawn. I've heard this lame argument before. Firstly, if the enemy spartan was dead then I wouldn't be able to kill him. Secondly, I have 23 showstopper medals, they certainly do happen. That's 23 easy kills that I got because someone thought it was a great idea to dance around in the middle of battle.

Lastly, I am a good team mate. This is because I give the assassinating team mate a free lesson - if you assassinate then you risk losing a kill. They may improve their game in future and disable them, but that's up to them.
YouthNAsia wrote:
I turned off my assassinations for that sheer issue
What happens when you turn off assassinations?
It's just a back smack now like Halo 3
YouthNAsia wrote:
YouthNAsia wrote:
I turned off my assassinations for that sheer issue
What happens when you turn off assassinations?
It's just a back smack now like Halo 3
A far quicker and more efficient way of killing someone.
I always steal them, hate having team mates wasting precious time on an unnecessary animation. Just disable them, problem solved.
Who made you Team Captain?
If you want to play at the higher levels, you'll need to learn to play as a team. You may also need to configure your settings, such as disabling assassinations, vibration, toggle crouch etc.

On the other hand, if you're content playing in the lower ranks, then by all means ignore my advice.
Read Zmoolah's post about team work. You're a bad team mate.

I doubt that anyone in the higher levels would want you deciding how they should play. You don't sound like a good leader at all.
YouthNAsia wrote:
YouthNAsia wrote:
I turned off my assassinations for that sheer issue
What happens when you turn off assassinations?
It's just a back smack now like Halo 3
Do you get the Assassination medal 🎖 or beat down medal 🎖?
Zmoolah wrote:
Zmoolah wrote:
Zmoolah wrote:
Zmoolah wrote:
I always steal them, hate having team mates wasting precious time on an unnecessary animation. Just disable them, problem solved.
What a delta bravo.
Lol, I love stealing assassinations. People who use them don't know how to play the game well as far as I'm concerned. You are the ones in the wrong for messing around with animations in the heat of battle.
How many times is this same thread going to crop up? People always get so salty in them, one seems to crop up every few days. Just get used to people stealing your assassinations, it's not going to change.
Doubling down on delta bravo. Go big or go home.
Reporting comment, as you've not said anything useful or tried to discuss things. Please refrain from insulting me any further.
Jesus christ dude how old are you? 5?
My age has nothing to do with anything. Please stick to the subject at hand.
If someone can't reply without insulting me, then I'll report them. Rather not have them on the forum if they don't want to discuss and just want to insult people that disagree with them.
Lol. I feel like I just summarized what you said in fewer words. Like Key and Peele's sketch about Obama's anger interpreter. What I find most interesting is that you willingly state that you are a bad teammate, then revel in it, and then you are shocked that people think your actions are deplorable. I am far more insulted by your cavalier attitude and me-first/me-only mentality than you are I am sure.
What's hilarious about your post is that you think it's me who is the bad team mate. What you don't understand is that you're the one wasting time and risking getting killed for no other reason than your selfish need to watch an animation.
It's a team game, so only team kills should matter, therefore you are selfish and the definition of a bad team mate. Only bad team mates moan about kills being "stolen".
There's no such thing as a stolen kill anyway, if you get the kill then you get the kill. If not, then you were too slow and someone else gets it.
You've missed the point. You have stated that you think that all people should turn off animation and you'll enforce your will by killing a guy already about to die. Are you not the one wasting time? Your bullet is superfluous. Dude being assassinated is already dead (99 percent of the time anyway, showstoppers do happen) and the time used to assassinate had already been invested. So you taking action to think about it, aim, and then shoot wastes even more time that could be put toward the team goal. Therefore, and I know the realization stings a little, you sir are a bad teammate.
Yawn. I've heard this lame argument before. Firstly, if the enemy spartan was dead then I wouldn't be able to kill him. Secondly, I have 23 showstopper medals, they certainly do happen. That's 23 easy kills that I got because someone thought it was a great idea to dance around in the middle of battle.

Lastly, I am a good team mate. This is because I give the assassinating team mate a free lesson - if you assassinate then you risk losing a kill. They may improve their game in future and disable them, but that's up to them.
No one would ever follow you. Don't be delusional about teaching team mates lessons. You're a control freak not a good team mate or team leader.
YouthNAsia wrote:
YouthNAsia wrote:
I turned off my assassinations for that sheer issue
What happens when you turn off assassinations?
It's just a back smack now like Halo 3
Do you get the Assassination medal 🎖 or beat down medal 🎖?
You sacrifice the assassination medal but if you have it finished commendation wise what's the point. They look cool but you're asking to get trolled
YouthNAsia wrote:
YouthNAsia wrote:
YouthNAsia wrote:
I turned off my assassinations for that sheer issue
What happens when you turn off assassinations?
It's just a back smack now like Halo 3
Do you get the Assassination medal 🎖 or beat down medal 🎖?
You sacrifice the assassination medal but if you have it finished commendation wise what's the point. They look cool but you're asking to get trolled
Oh... :'(
I always steal them, hate having team mates wasting precious time on an unnecessary animation. Just disable them, problem solved.
Who made you Team Captain?
If you want to play at the higher levels, you'll need to learn to play as a team. You may also need to configure your settings, such as disabling assassinations, vibration, toggle crouch etc.

On the other hand, if you're content playing in the lower ranks, then by all means ignore my advice.
Read Zmoolah's post about team work. You're a bad team mate.

I doubt that anyone in the higher levels would want you deciding how they should play. You don't sound like a good leader at all.
Simply stating that I'm a bad team mate doesn't exactly give you a strong argument. Unless you can come up with reasons to justify your argument, then consider it dismissed wholesale.

No offence, but you're in bronze right now. Clearly you're happy to be there, so good luck to you. But please don't try to tell me what people at higher levels do as I doubt that you have the knowledge or experience to back that up.

I don't think that I'll bother to reply to you any further unless you say anything of substance. Simply referring me to other users posts isn't exactly thinking for yourself.
YouthNAsia wrote:
YouthNAsia wrote:
YouthNAsia wrote:
I turned off my assassinations for that sheer issue
What happens when you turn off assassinations?
It's just a back smack now like Halo 3
Do you get the Assassination medal 🎖 or beat down medal 🎖?
You sacrifice the assassination medal but if you have it finished commendation wise what's the point. They look cool but you're asking to get trolled
Oh... :'(
Can't win'em all my friend. I'd suggest finding the quickest one. I used that newer punching one for a few days and it works fairly quick
I always steal them, hate having team mates wasting precious time on an unnecessary animation. Just disable them, problem solved.
Who made you Team Captain?
If you want to play at the higher levels, you'll need to learn to play as a team. You may also need to configure your settings, such as disabling assassinations, vibration, toggle crouch etc.

On the other hand, if you're content playing in the lower ranks, then by all means ignore my advice.
Read Zmoolah's post about team work. You're a bad team mate.

I doubt that anyone in the higher levels would want you deciding how they should play. You don't sound like a good leader at all.
Simply stating that I'm a bad team mate doesn't exactly give you a strong argument. Unless you can come up with reasons to justify your argument, then consider it dismissed wholesale.

No offence, but you're in bronze right now. Clearly you're happy to be there, so good luck to you. But please don't try to tell me what people at higher levels do as I doubt that you have the knowledge or experience to back that up.

I don't think that I'll bother to reply to you any further unless you say anything of substance. Simply referring me to other users posts isn't exactly thinking for yourself.
I have posted on this topic before on other threads with you. I'm in Bronze because I don't play anymore. I've found there are less people like you in other game communities. I still like to check back now and again though.

Your last post shows what kind of person you are. You're a small man with a small role in this world.

I was right about being home schooled wasn't I?

Laters
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 8