3. 7
  4. 8
  5. 9
  6. 10
  7. 11
  8. ...
  9. 15
Eww Snoopy wrote:
How about you guys not support these 343idiots and don't buy H5?

because A LOT of people like Halo 5. It's a great game!
LOL, I hope you're kidding. You morons do nothing but continue to support this bad company so they can continue to make bad games.
3, I just end up spamming X. I wouldn't mind a final kill cam after the game is done to see who got the winning kill and how, but that's about it TBH.

I love the look and feel of the beta so far (I know it is only 720p - and I am getting my butt kicked - but still way fun!) and am looking forward to seeing it all realized in 1080p - that will happen right (?).

That said - I think I most like the above idea of being able to TOGGLE the kill cam. I do like the kill cam at times but it would be nice to have that control option at player disposal.
Doesn't make sense in voting for option 3 since option 2 is available...in my opinion anyway.
3 3 3 33 3 3 3 3 3 33 3 3 3 3 or 2
1 and 2
Remove them! I hit X as soon as i die to skip them. Also does no one notice the similarities between how poorly functioning the party system is and how it works very similarly to the master cjief collection? Got into a party with a friend and after it starts finding players i get dropped and he moves on to a match...disappointed in the MCC and Halo 5 so far.

Halo has always had spinning cams.
This is not CoD.
Killcams are useless... especially the way they have em in H5 now.

#iwillnotbuyhalo5
3. They aren't needed and just make it harder to tell what's going on. Plus that -Yoink- never works, dudes crosshairs aren't even on me when they fire the last shot.
2. Because then everyone wins
I personally like the kill cams, the amount of times I think I get unfairly killed it's good to see how they did it for 1, and 2 is there a lag issue or bug. (e.g. I've gotten killed a couple of times in the BETA despite being behind a wall.
3, they are just annoying and useless. Mb they can help in SWAT, but I'm not sure.
3. Just get rid of it, I don't want to see how I died.
but I wouldn't mind if they did a kill cam for the "Last" kill in the match.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 7
  4. 8
  5. 9
  6. 10
  7. 11
  8. ...
  9. 15