Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

last update speculation.

OP thelvadam47

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
I'm thinking 343i is going to do a H3 themed update for it's ten year anniversary, and it's going to have a variety of H3 weapons and armor sets hopefully some maps too. this would line up great for that classic playlist also. if you think they'll do something else please post in the comments.
I would love to see them give us a remastered version of Guardian!
1- Mark 6 gen 1 with halo 3 paint job
2-The "2017 helmets" with their halo 3 paint jobs.
3- brute shot
4- skull grifball (forge object)
Cool here's what i want 1 flyable pelican
2 old halo 3 vehicles

3 Hayabusa
4 brute shot and striker
5 more armor customization like in halo 3
6 playable elites
Falcoln even though it wasn't in 3
Halo 3 BR lol
DR2D20 wrote:
2 old halo 3 vehicles

3 Hayabusa
4 brute shot and striker
6 playable elites
1: When was that in 3?
3: That was a special, cross-company thing, like Sonic's SOAP shoes in Adventure 2. 343i doesn't have the rights to use that.
4: *Spiker
5: That's not something that they can just add in an update, especially not two years in.
6: See 5.
Caroniver wrote:
DR2D20 wrote:
2 old halo 3 vehicles

3 Hayabusa
4 brute shot and striker
6 playable elites
1: When was that in 3?
3: That was a special, cross-company thing, like Sonic's SOAP shoes in Adventure 2. 343i doesn't have the rights to use that.
4: *Spiker
5: That's not something that they can just add in an update, especially not two years in.
6: See 5.
oh i didn't know about 3 and and 4 thanks for letting me know. that i spelled it wrong i had a brain fart . although you can do a flyable pelican in forge
I want a remastered guardian map
You guys are already hyped, even for a speculative thread... but just imagine it!
I really want the Troop Transport Hog!
Probably halo 3 forge maps, weapons, etc. We also know that there is a halo 3 playlist coming out at some point.
Probably halo 3 forge maps, weapons, etc. We also know that there is a halo 3 playlist coming out at some point.
Do you have a link to that info? I hadn't heard that before.
Zyronin wrote:
Do you have a link to that info? I hadn't heard that before.
A reddit post discussing it after it was confirmed by cartographers
Yes man! That would be so much fun!
Quote:
Spoiler:
Show
Quote:
Spoiler:
Show
How 'bout both. A 6-man Warthog and a Brute Chopper to mow right through them!
Spoiler:
Show
I don't know what they'll do, but I hope they update the FFA playlist with some objective gameplay.
Here is what I would like.

Maps:
-The Pit
-Guardian
-Snowbound
-Sandtrap (for H3 BTB, though a different version to what is already in the game)
-Avalanche (same deal as Sandtrap)
+Maybe one or two more 4 vs 4 Halo 3 maps and one or two more BTB maps

Vehicles
-Chopper
-Hornet (realistically, this would be similar to the Wasp, yet different enough to justify its inclusion as its own vehicle. personally, I'd love to see it back)
-The Elephant (for Sandtrap-not essential, but would be a pretty neat touch)

Weapons
-Brute shot
-M90 Shotgun (It would be nice to see the classic Shotgun show up again, even if, as far as gameplay goes, it only had minor differences to the one already in the game)
-Flamethrower
-Mauler
Here is what I would like.

Maps:
-The Pit
-Guardian
-Snowbound
-Sandtrap (for H3 BTB, though a different version to what is already in the game)
-Avalanche (same deal as Sandtrap)
+Maybe one or two more 4 vs 4 Halo 3 maps and one or two more BTB maps

Vehicles
-Chopper
-Hornet (realistically, this would be similar to the Wasp, yet different enough to justify its inclusion as its own vehicle. personally, I'd love to see it back)
-The Elephant (for Sandtrap-not essential, but would be a pretty neat touch)

Weapons
-Brute shot
-M90 Shotgun (It would be nice to see the classic Shotgun show up again, even if, as far as gameplay goes, it only had minor differences to the one already in the game)
-Flamethrower
-Mauler
that's a bit much for halo 5 this late post launch. i was thinking more of 2-3 arena maps, a WZ map. brute shot (so the meta can return), chopper and hornet. I'd be really happy with this.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2