2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Here is what I would like.

Maps:
-The Pit
-Guardian
-Snowbound
-Sandtrap (for H3 BTB, though a different version to what is already in the game)
-Avalanche (same deal as Sandtrap)
+Maybe one or two more 4 vs 4 Halo 3 maps and one or two more BTB maps

Vehicles
-Chopper
-Hornet (realistically, this would be similar to the Wasp, yet different enough to justify its inclusion as its own vehicle. personally, I'd love to see it back)
-The Elephant (for Sandtrap-not essential, but would be a pretty neat touch)

Weapons
-Brute shot
-M90 Shotgun (It would be nice to see the classic Shotgun show up again, even if, as far as gameplay goes, it only had minor differences to the one already in the game)
-Flamethrower
-Mauler
that's a bit much for halo 5 this late post launch. i was thinking more of 2-3 arena maps, a WZ map. brute shot (so the meta can return), chopper and hornet. I'd be really happy with this.
True, true. Anything would be nice, really
Hopefully all will come true
D M4N8 wrote:
I don't know what they'll do, but I hope they update the FFA playlist with some objective gameplay.
I remember playing Oddball often on Epitaph and using its design to my advantage; especially the shielded doorways.

Dunno, if they'll add that game type and like KOTH to ranked though.
The most beast vehecial in the entire game series....The elephant. Many a good moment with that thing during CTF.
If they release an H3A pack and it's pay to play, I will probably throw my copy of Halo 5 out the window.
If they release an H3A pack and it's pay to play, I will probably throw my copy of Halo 5 out the window.
Doubt they'd do that considering they haven't done that to anything else.
Some packs are exclusively pay to play so I'm not sure what you're getting at.
Such as? I believe you're just confusing yourself with cosmetics and a voice of whatever pack. I have yet to see them sell game modes or maps.
Such as? I believe you're just confusing yourself with cosmetics and a voice of whatever pack. I have yet to see them sell game modes or maps.
Warzone REQ Bundle, Arena REQ Bundle, Spartan Recruit REQ, Voices of War, etc. I'm not confused, you just didn't do your research.
Warzone REQ Bundle, Arena REQ Bundle, Spartan Recruit REQ, Voices of War, etc. I'm not confused, you just didn't do your research.
No, you just don't know what "pay to play" means. Your mixing it up with paying to own cosmetics/weapon upgrades. Pay to play generally refers to actual content, things like expansions.
No, you just don't know what "pay to play" means. Your mixing it up with paying to own cosmetics/weapon upgrades. Pay to play generally refers to actual content, things like expansions.
Pay to own isn't much different from pay to play and nobody knows what they're going to release this fall or for how much. Needless to say, I made my point clear.
D M4N8 wrote:
I don't know what they'll do, but I hope they update the FFA playlist with some objective gameplay.
I remember playing Oddball often on Epitaph and using its design to my advantage; especially the shielded doorways.

Dunno, if they'll add that game type and like KOTH to ranked though.
I don't see why not. Not like FFA is in a competitive state as it is.
You do know they've already announced a Halo 3 playlist for later this year right?
You do know they've already announced a Halo 3 playlist for later this year right?
Earlier I asked for a link and somebody put something that linked to some Reddit post. Is there an actual link to an official statement made by 343?
Zyronin wrote:
Earlier I asked for a link and somebody put something that linked to some Reddit post. Is there an actual link to an official statement made by 343?
im pretty sure in a community update they said it. sorry I don't know how to link on Xbox.
If its like the rest I'll have to delete most of the stuff on my Xbox to have room and it probably won't fix heavy aim server disconnecting poor hit recognition smurfing huge skill gaps people leaving games jip into unwinnable games players skipping and lagging all over or most other problems I'm really hoping for some new maps for the arena playlists maybe even a social hcs playlist I don't mind a loss to a team better then mine but I hate lossing to a team of invincible Spartans who eat rockets bullets and everything else you throw at them

Maps:
-The Pit
-Guardian
-Snowbound
-Sandtrap (for H3 BTB, though a different version to what is already in the game)

Vehicles
-Chopper
-Hornet (realistically, this would be similar to the Wasp, yet different enough to justify its inclusion as its own vehicle. personally, I'd love to see it back)

Weapons
-Brute shot
-M90 Shotgun (It would be nice to see the classic Shotgun show up again, even if, as far as gameplay goes, it only had minor differences to the one already in the game)
-Flamethrower
-Mauler
that's a bit much for halo 5 this late post launch. i was thinking more of 2-3 arena maps, a WZ map. brute shot (so the meta can return), chopper and hornet. I'd be really happy with this.
Spoiler:
Show
Caroniver wrote:

Maps:
-The Pit
-Guardian
-Snowbound

Vehicles
-Chopper

Weapons
-Brute shot
-Flamethrower
-Mauler
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
I would love to see them give us a remastered version of Guardian!
Me and my friends pray for the day this becomes a reality!
Is this going to be the last update? Im just coming back from a pretty big hiatus.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2