Least Favorite Armor

OP OwlsBeGunnin

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
I am very interested to see peoples least favorite armor
My least fav would be 100% stalker it’s soo tiny (helmet)
Seeker is beyond the most hideous set in a Halo game, it looks like a Espresso machine with a dent on the front where the visor where someone has got a bat and whacked it there, why on Earth did this get approved, better question is, who on earth thought this was a good idea to think of this set when designing armors

Like this is something I'd design when I had a bit too many drinks at the pub
Cyclops because it looks like if the seeker helmet got the top smashed in by a brute cheifton and they didn't have the money to repair it so they just left it that way.
Cyclops because it looks like if the seeker helmet got the top smashed in by a brute cheifton and they didn't have the money to repair it so they just left it that way.
Seeker is beyond the most hideous set in a Halo game, it looks like a Espresso machine with a dent on the front where the visor where someone has got a bat and whacked it there, why on Earth did this get approved, better question is, who on earth thought this was a good idea to think of this set when designing armors
OMG YOU GUYS ARE MAKING ME LAUGH SO HARD THANK YOU YOU GUYS MADE MY DAY
The Keureg helmet.

Only because I can't put my K-cups in it while battling the Covenant. Why can't a spartan enjoy a fresh cup of joe while blasting grunts away?
The Keureg helmet.

Only because I can't put my K-cups in it while battling the Covenant. Why can't a spartan enjoy a fresh cup of joe while blasting grunts away?
You just made me spit out my Non-exsistant cup of Tea
The Keureg helmet.

well then just equip the keureg, I mean seeker, and put a tea k-cup in for a fresh new one.
I would say less than 10% of the armor is wearable. I use a pilot helmet and I don't even know what the armor is called.

I don't get what people see in FOTUS helmets.
Dear God if it ain't the Seeker. I know that's nothing new, but it's just so... ugly.
The Keureg helmet.

well then just equip the keureg, I mean seeker, and put a tea k-cup in for a fresh new one.
I can just picture and ad for that

”Are you tired of spilling your drinks all over the ground while you’re at work, at home or in a middle of a Warzone simulation, well we got news for you, we would like to introduce you to The Seeker Helmet, this puppy can store any 1 Gallon of types of drinks you like, it’s the go to helmet for doing missions like The Battle Of Reach, exterminating the Flood, Lighting a ring, or even just wearing it around the house or at work, so come on down to the Infinty and grab yourself a Seeker helmet today, but wait, I’d you come on down today we’ll throw in Cyclops helmet for free, that’s right, you’ll get Cyclops for free, so come on down today”
i Dont like it the Recruit armor
Seeker by far, has to be the U G L I E S T armor in Halo 5. I mean seriously, it looks like someone punched their face. The sides look soo W I D E it makes Dumbo's ears look tiny.
U guys r so funny thank û
Seeker is a pretty obvious choice, but just to add to the list I would say Legionnaire. It just looks silly in my opinion.
I have to say my least favorite Armor is the Achilles Set. It's pretty much the only armor I haven't unlocked yet (save for the Timmy/Olive helmets) and it's the only set I most likely won't unlock. And it's not the looks that kills the armor for me, it is the way of obtaining it. I shouldn't have to rely on 99 other players just to get a single set of armor for my own player. If you had to 100% all individual player commendations, then yea, maybe it wouldn't be soo bad. But no, you have to rely on 99 others to get it...so it's a total buzzkill for me.
It's Always The Seeker. Its like, "Let's grab a helmet and hit it with a hammer a few times". And now we have this.
It's Always The Seeker. Its like, "Let's grab a helmet and hit it with a hammer a few times". And now we have this.
mostly all of them besides june's armor.
The tracer helmer is probably the ugliest-looking in the game. But tbh, I have a weird resentment towards the Achilles helmet purely because of what it represents. It's a great looking armour set, but the amount of toxicity it caused with losers farming and spawn-killing to get it just makes me feel like Halo 5 would be better off without it. I'm part of an achilles grind company so I might sound hypocritical, but I haven't resorted to any scummy tactics to get it.
Soldier chestplate, imo it just looks so awkward
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3