Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Least Favorite Armor

OP OwlsBeGunnin

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
I think the seeker looks like a speakerhead and I don't think it is tooo bad.
I hate the Tracer helm because it is such a fat head, and I love the Stalker helm around this reasoning, as it doesn't poke out from behind cover as much
If there's anything worse than seeker to me, it's gotta be Tracer.
I despise armours like Eva because it looks so dumb with its large no cap at the top visor. It's basically a fishbowl. I have freebooter and it's just uncommon Eva, kind of lazy but some other armours make up for it.

It sounds dumb but I keep mark VI GEN1 on because it just reminds me of Chief and just looks cool.
Seeker HANDS DOWN
I’m not a very big fan of seeker or the Technician helmet
Definitely Legionare if that's how you spell it. It's so bad I mean it looks like squidwards house😂
Dynast and Athlon
all the variants
I go with seeker I’m sorry it’s just what
Fotus and Aquiles❤❤❤❤❤
MonkOfWar4 wrote:
Seeker, Stalker and Venator helmets are revolting. Defender armour looks absurd.

If you ask me, I think H5 has too many Armour and Helmet types; a lot of them are too bizarre to have any practical military value or utility. The customization aesthetics was more believable in Halo Reach and Halo 4. Too many armour and helmet types also means I stand a lower chance of getting the Reqs permanent unlocks and certifications I really want like Loadouts, Power Weapons and Vehicles. If the Halo universe was real, it would be nearly ridiculously difficult to find spare parts for so many Spartan designs. It's the antithesis of parts commonality and standardization that even a semi-realistic military force would prize.
I have 3 (mildly) different jumpmaster and soldier helmet variants. Wasting our time, honsestly. Also the recruit charred helmet is pretty cool with the skull(s?)and all.
Sypriz wrote:
all the variants
You should look at Recruit Charred
The Keureg helmet.

Only because I can't put my K-cups in it while battling the Covenant. Why can't a spartan enjoy a fresh cup of joe while blasting grunts away?
You just made me spit out my Non-exsistant cup of Tea
*Obligatory tea bag joke here*
Sypriz wrote:
all the variants
You should look at Recruit Charred
still a variant
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3