Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Legendary wz rp boost didn't count?

OP o II W A R II o

I had just gotten my first legendary rp boost for warzone and equiped it but only received 2000 or so rp for completing the match, where I placed at the top. The next game used a uncommon boost and got over 3000 rp. Did the legendary boost just not count or something?

Edit- over 2 hours later the legendary boost just showed up in my available boosts list. Wtf
That happen when you enter to a match in progress
Yeah, if you JIP into a match, it's basically a toss up whether your boost will be applied or not. From personal experience, your boost is more likely to be applied if you join early, like Rounds 1 and 2, than if you join in later than that. But like I said, it's still a toss up, as I've joined a match early and not had my boost applied, and I've joined a match late, like as the final boss is being killed, and had my boost applied.
Sucks. I've had that happen a few times and it's not pleasant.
Yea i hate when that happens
It's funny I've been playing this game since March and that was the first time it ever happened, but just yesterday It happened again with an ultra rare req boost. Definitely right about it being a jip bug because I joined the match on round 2. Hoping it re appears like the last one 😭
I hate when that happens but with XP
That happen when you enter to a match in progress
I had noticed my boosts weren't counting, but I had no idea why. Thanks for clearing it up for me too.
Sometimes when the game ends super early you get less than you would for a full time game.
I had just gotten my first legendary rp boost for warzone and equiped it but only received 2000 or so rp for completing the match, where I placed at the top. The next game used a uncommon boost and got over 3000 rp. Did the legendary boost just not count or something?

Edit- over 2 hours later the legendary boost just showed up in my available boosts list. Wtf
That's happened to me quite a few times. The xp doesn't show up till the next game.

It came back because it wasn't used I guess, that happens if you leave a match with it on. Also when you join matches in progress too.