Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Legendary xp boosts back in req store soon?

OP HurriedPie69297

Once the mechanized mayhem req pack cycles out, could you guys please add the legendary xp boosts back in the in-game store? it would make ranking up alot more enjoyable again!

Edit: For anyone interested into buying the packs with money here you go

Warzone Legendary Boosts

Arena Legendary Boosts
Hoping they’ll be back in the store for everyone soon. At this point I think they should just have them in permanently.
Alternatively there is a webpage online you can buy them from the Microsoft Store with real money. That page isn’t accessible without a direct link.
This is going to be the third week with the MECHANIZED MAYHEM REQ PACK, they need to change it. I made a post. Hopefully someone sees it.
TheDonCJG wrote:
Hoping they’ll be back in the store for everyone soon. At this point I think they should just have them in permanently.
Alternatively there is a webpage online you can buy them from the Microsoft Store with real money. That page isn’t accessible without a direct link.
I've got more or less 5m left on my grind and 1.2m REQ Points so those XP packs would be helpful right about now.
currently at 4m rp, literally enough to coast off of to 152.. just waiting for the xp packs to come back
I hope so, as i know they appear each 3 months, or at least that's what i counted the last time.
I hope so, as i know they appear each 3 months, or at least that's what i counted the last time.
When were they last available?
When were they last available?
I believe it was about 4-5 months ago.
XRPTipBot wrote:
This is going to be the third week with the MECHANIZED MAYHEM REQ PACK, they need to change it. I made a post. Hopefully someone sees it.
Its really annoying to keep seeing the same pack every day, i hope they will finally replace it soon
XRPTipBot wrote:
Its really annoying to keep seeing the same pack every day, i hope they will finally replace it soon
It’s crazy at this point. I really think no one keeps track of this game anymore Or the forums.
XRPTipBot wrote:
Same
Welp guys we are going to have to wait even longer now.
343 gave us the 'power up pack'
Sigh.......
Welp guys we are going to have to wait even longer now.
343 gave us the 'power up pack'
Sigh.......
Yep, that´s a bummer. Maybe the legendary boosts come back during the holidays. One can hope
I honestly believe they are not coming back and that they are only gonna be available for sale. Infinite was supposed to have launched already and when you look at the player base, those are the most valuable packs they have cause everyone else has unlocked everything. Probably gonna try and recoup anything they can cause of the engine delay. I cant blame them cause from thier perspective this should have been a done deal with infinite already taking in cash