Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] Legendary XP boosts in store?

OP Prophet of Cava

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Does anybody know when the legendary XP boosts will be available in the REQ store? Its been a while since they have been available.
Unless 343i announces it, no one knows when the next time they'll show up.
It seems to me that the last XP Legendary boosts in Warzone is from the beginning of November.
Not a huge amount but I have 200k Req points just sitting there. I have very few Arena boosts as Gold Packs just deliver Warzone items
I'm looking forward to the Legendary XP boosts in Warzone. I'll take maybe two or three for the Arena when there is one.
Does anybody know when the legendary XP boosts will be available in the REQ store? Its been a while since they have been available.
Well, if you spend real money on these and have done in past, you can purchase more through your purchase history
nPlasma wrote:
Well, if you spend real money on these and have done in past, you can purchase more through your purchase history
Seriously it can work like that?
There's a link somewhere for both Arena and Warzone legendary xp boosts for the microsoft store. Think they are meant to be available there.
ericdk wrote:
There's a link somewhere for both Arena and Warzone legendary xp boosts for the microsoft store. Think they are meant to be available there.
The links are in the sr ranks and rewards link in my signature some where near the end
I see in my history my some in game purchases but impossible to pay them again.
LethalQ wrote:
ericdk wrote:
The links are in the sr ranks and rewards link in my signature some where near the end
Arena and Warzone.
KayMrt wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
ericdk wrote:
Arena and Warzone.
Thanks.
KayMrt wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
ericdk wrote:
Arena and Warzone.
Pretty sure OP meant RP. At the moment the only way to get legendary packs at the moment is with 'Master control req pack', that cost's 100k per pack, that gives 5 legendary arena XP boosts per pack, that's because I already have everything unlocked so it swaps the rest with exp boost's.
KayMrt wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
ericdk wrote:
Arena and Warzone.
Excellent work. Useful links for emergencies
Natpars wrote:
nPlasma wrote:
Seriously it can work like that?
Yes, I bought two with money through doing this
Perhaps ske7ch or Unyshek could bring back the packs or at least consider it
KayMrt wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
ericdk wrote:
Arena and Warzone.
MortalCAR mine here's the link I was talking about
These links may save my marriage in the quest for 152 😂
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2