Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Legendary xp boosts

OP JakeKing37

Hi everyone!
I was just wondering if anyone has picked up on any patterns for the releases of the legendary xp boost packs as they are currently out of the store as I've run out. I've only really gotten back into the game over the last month or two and haven't been able to notice anything? Also how often do they change up the store? I'm currently sr131 so I'm in desperate need for some more legendary boosts
JakeKing37 wrote:
Hi everyone!
I was just wondering if anyone has picked up on any patterns for the releases of the legendary xp boost packs as they are currently out of the store as I've run out. I've only really gotten back into the game over the last month or two and haven't been able to notice anything? Also how often do they change up the store? I'm currently sr131 so I'm in desperate need for some more legendary boosts
The packs rotate pretty often. I think it’s every week or two. I haven’t really paid much attention to the REQ store all that much haha.

Alternatively Legendary boost packs are available permanently in the MS store but the page is hidden without a direct link. You can only use real world money or Microsoft Reward points to buy them. I’ll PM the links.
TheDonCJG wrote:
JakeKing37 wrote:
Hi everyone!
The packs rotate pretty often. I think it’s every week or two. I haven’t really paid much attention to the REQ store all that much haha.

Alternatively Legendary boost packs are available permanently in the MS store but the page is hidden without a direct link. You can only use real world money or Microsoft Reward points to buy them. I’ll PM the links.
Thank you so much this will be a massive help! Unfortunately my account only had my old phone number to verify the purchase and it takes a month to review the new one :( but in a month I'll hopefully have saved enough to buy a quite a few packs.
Actually the in game packs are pretty rare, they’re only out for special occurrences (I think) so don’t bet on having a reliable source of them from now until infinite releases. You’ll have to spend real money to get most of the ones you’re going to use
Actually the in game packs are pretty rare, they’re only out for special occurrences (I think) so don’t bet on having a reliable source of them from now until infinite releases. You’ll have to spend real money to get most of the ones you’re going to use
This. I started my grind from August and the only times the packs appeared was in December or whenever it was recently. I doubt they'll be back anytime soon unfortunately
Here are the links for the Arena Legendary XP Boost Pack and the Warzone Legendary XP Boost Pack in case you wanted to buy them via real world money.
They don't rotate it that often, it seems to me like it's around 3 months when they make changes
It’s pretty close to every two or three weeks. Always check when they rotate playlists on thursdays... thats when they’d rotate the packs. Since they just put up the weapon skin REQ about a week ago, I reckon it would be another week or two (at least) before they change it out again.