Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Legendary XP Packs

OP LiQuiDGaNjAa

I was just wondering if anyone had any idea when the Legendary XP packs will be available to buy again?
There is not a specific day.
Between last 4 months i have seen it 2 times.
But you can ever buy it in the xbox store :(.
KenniTDG wrote:
Magic!!
That's what I do when I have enough reward points for an xbox gift card. However I'm sitting on 300,000 req points just waiting for the packs to become available. I don't see why they can't just have all of the req packs available in the in-game store. Especially since the game has been out for years.
I am wating for it too, l need a lot of those to reach 152 and l have 1200000 to buy, l calculate a month to 343 put them again
War5torm wrote:
KenniTDG wrote:
Magic!!
That's what I do when I have enough reward points for an xbox gift card. However I'm sitting on 300,000 req points just waiting for the packs to become available. I don't see why they can't just have all of the req packs available in the in-game store. Especially since the game has been out for years.
I’m in the exact same boat. I guess we might as well save up to 450,000 at this rate.
I am wating for it too, l need a lot of those to reach 152 and l have 1200000 to buy, l calculate a month to 343 put them again
Is this a random guess?

I bought 2+ million REQ of arena last time (whoops)... But I now realize WZ is a superior bang for the buck (double), and I plan to buy WZ only.

I have 400k or so, I think.
J Teeps wrote:
Is this a random guess?

I bought 2+ million REQ of arena last time (whoops)... But I now realize WZ is a superior bang for the buck (double), and I plan to buy WZ only.

it s sad a lot of work collecting req point for something like 400k xp
J Teeps wrote:
Is this a random guess?

If you still have arena boosts use them in rock and rail when it comes back. The xp per hour is amazing in that playlist
J Teeps wrote:
Is this a random guess?

I bought 4 this last time they put them up for sale. I had 2.7 million RP. I wish I had bought more. What really pays off is using them when a featured game comes out. It gives 4X or better the XP. I don't use them until Assault or Turbo comes out as a featured playlist. I was getting up to 27,000 XP. (26874) in WZ Turbo. Castle Wars when it's featured using Legendary boost gives 10.000 to 11,000 XP per game depending how well you do. Just watch for that little yellow star and cash in on the XP... lol
BadDogg55 wrote:
J Teeps wrote:
Is this a random guess?

I bought 4 this last time they put them up for sale. I had 2.7 million RP. I wish I had bought more. What really pays off is using them when a featured game comes out. It gives 4X or better the XP. I don't use them until Assault or Turbo comes out as a featured playlist. I was getting up to 27,000 XP. (26874) in WZ Turbo. Castle Wars when it's featured using Legendary boost gives 10.000 to 11,000 XP per game depending how well you do. Just watch for that little yellow star and cash in on the XP... lol
Just to be clear (I'm not arguing at all here)... When we use the legendary XP boosts doesn't change anything, correct? They are always identical regardless of featured vs non-featured playlists (I think).

But general rule of thumb = play featured playlists. I totally get that aspect of it.
J Teeps wrote:
BadDogg55 wrote:
J Teeps wrote:
Is this a random guess?

Just to be clear (I'm not arguing at all here)... When we use the legendary XP boosts doesn't change anything, correct? They are always identical regardless of featured vs non-featured playlists (I think).

But general rule of thumb = play featured playlists. I totally get that aspect of it.
You are correct. The boost amount doesn’t change; however, If you do use the legendary boosts in addition to featured playlists, the per game payout is pretty good. I’ve gotten a little over a million xp since Friday between legendary boosts and Warzone assault
Im really curious as to how warzone xp jackpot averages against legendary xp boosts. What im seeing in total at the end of the game ranges from 18k to 7k. And it doesnt matter what place i come in.
Im really curious as to how warzone xp jackpot averages against legendary xp boosts. What im seeing in total at the end of the game ranges from 18k to 7k. And it doesnt matter what place i come in.
I have had uncommon jackpots equal a legendary XP boost, granted it's a rare occurrence but it happens. When I was grinding XP the only boost I would really bother using is rare and above and the uncommon jackpots. I would usually sell back anything lower unless I was running low on boost.
Well i guess we just keep saving up till it comes out. 343 if you are reading this, bring it out please!
J Teeps wrote:
BadDogg55 wrote:
J Teeps wrote:
Is this a random guess?

Absolutely true J Teeps. Good analysis. When using an Arena Legendary XP boost or a Warzone Legendary XP boost from the 20-count REQ Packs being referenced, the amount of Boost given to the player at the conclusion of the game, is always the same, respective of the playlist. An Arena Boost gives 5,600ish, and a Warzone Boost gives 11,260ish, if I remember correctly.
I am waiting for that too like everyone else. The grind will be there but can we get some extra assistance with legendary boosts packs or platinum packs please?