Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Legendary XP Packs

OP Trusian

Are they on rotation or will they ever come back? I would love to pick some up.
Trusian wrote:
They will return, but nobody knows when.

At least if you want to buy with some real money, they always be available in the MS store
man57er19 wrote:
Trusian wrote:
They will return, but nobody knows when.

At least if you want to buy with some real money, they always be available in the MS store
I don't see them on the MS store.
Warzone XP pack

Arena XP pack

Here are the links.... You can drop money or as I recommend grind out some bing/Microsoft rewards points and get them. You can grind out enough points to pick up at least two per month usually if you max your points each day online and on the Xbox one app.
LethalQ wrote:
Warzone XP packArena XP packHere are the links.... You can drop money or as I recommend grind out some bing/Microsoft rewards points and get them. You can grind out enough points to pick up at least two per month usually if you max your points each day online and on the Xbox one app.
how can grind re MS reward points on the xbox one app?
man57er19 wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
Warzone XP packArena XP packHere are the links.... You can drop money or as I recommend grind out some bing/Microsoft rewards points and get them. You can grind out enough points to pick up at least two per month usually if you max your points each day online and on the Xbox one app.
how can grind re MS reward points on the xbox one app?
They have stuff you can click on for points, you can earn points also with the weekly challenge stuff ( this week's challenge was just log in three different days, earn at least three achievements and click on the featured game).
They aren't really that good. Because if you loose a game it actually hurts the amount of XP and Reqs earned. So you'll still get more but also less XP and Reqs either way. Which is why I'm doing a Grind Fest to save up for a good pack.
TNA Corvus wrote:
They aren't really that good. Because if you loose a game it actually hurts the amount of XP and Reqs earned. So you'll still get more but also less XP and Reqs either way. Which is why I'm doing a Grind Fest to save up for a good pack.
The legendary boost grant the same amount reguardless of performance/win or lose. Even if you lose you still get the 11250 XP (or whatever amount it is I can't remember off the top of my head right now). It only seems less because you don't get the win bonus and you may have gotten less XP in some of the other categories.
LethalQ wrote:
TNA Corvus wrote:
The legendary boost grant the same amount reguardless of performance/win or lose. Even if you lose you still get the 11250 XP (or whatever amount it is I can't remember off the top of my head right now). It only seems less because you don't get the win bonus and you may have gotten less XP in some of the other categories.
Nonetheless its not worth it to spend that much req points or money.
TNA Corvus wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
TNA Corvus wrote:
Nonetheless its not worth it to spend that much req points or money.
As a SR 152 I can assure you when ever you can get guaranteed legendary XP boost for points it's 💯 percent worth it. As far as spending real money on packs that is up to the individual. I made it a point to drain my req collection with the bulk sell tool and get as many XP boost packs as I could with points. I would use my Microsoft/bing rewards points for gift cards to get packs. I wanted that 152 grind done.
They will definitely come back unknown when though
LethalQ wrote:
Warzone XP pack

Arena XP pack

Here are the links.... You can drop money or as I recommend grind out some bing/Microsoft rewards points and get them. You can grind out enough points to pick up at least two per month usually if you max your points each day online and on the Xbox one app.
Wow, I just hit 151 and I didn't know you can buy them any time... I've been saving the in-game REQ points for months and months between the in-game options to buy them! They show up like... three times a year.

Thanks for the info dude!
I'm currently saving up RP points so I can just snag a bunch of them next time. 20 Legendary packs x roughly 17k per Warzone (on average) puts each pack purchase worth roughly 340K XP. Arena is probably somewhere around 180-190k. God this grind takes forever.
This late in the day it wouldn't be a terrible idea if they just made everything available. Or would it? I just think with a diminished player base, allowing those who do love to play it the chance to buy what they want when they want makes sense.