Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] Leggendary wepons.

OP LUCIUS VENATOR

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Okay, so we know some maps will have leggendary wepons like the Prophet's Bane and possibly the classic rocket launcher.
What leggendary wepons would you like to see???

I'd love a leggendary version of the gravity hammer: THE FIST OF RUKT!!!
Xena warrior princess's (Lucy Lawless's fine self) frisbee thing.
Legendary SMG that comes in a pair for some special dual wielding.
OP needlers from H2
The SAW from Halo 4, that thing was was one of my favorite weapons to come out the game.

A Legendary Sniper (I would love for the standard sniper (Halo 4 skin) to be capable of dealing with Infantry, not vehicles, while the Legendardy version (Halo Reach) was capable of doing the kind of damage to Vehicles we have seen since Halo Reach).

The Magnum (standard version being the black handheld that we know from Halo 2, and the Legendary version (Halo 1) being more like a Handcannon. The standard being about quick and rapid shots, the Legendary being more about power behind each shot).

Carbine's Legendary form in the Needle Rifle (capable of killing with pink mist rather than Headshots)

Concussion Rifle seeing Legendary form in Bruteshot (Perhaps Bruteshot allows for increased melee like in past games)
Rockets! M41 I think is the classic.
Spartan laser
SAW
Shotgun or Scattershot with mega damage and some added range

And last is a legendary pickup that is a GREEN FLARE! Now hear me out!!! I comes around once a match on certain maps and which ever team gets it can throws it down and within a couple of seconds the CHIEF crashes down in a drop pod, kicks the door off and jumps out with an assault rifle and Spartan laser. He is an AI a very smart one and VERY tough. He begins his assault, Shooting while combat rolling, taking cover ect...

He automatically leaves the map if he I defeated by your opponents or gets 4 kills. BTW his weapons could very depending on the map.
Rockets! M41 I think is the classic.
Spartan laser
SAW
Shotgun or Scattershot with mega damage and some added range

And last is a legendary pickup that is a GREEN FLARE! Now hear me out!!! I comes around once a match on certain maps and which ever team gets it can throws it down and within a couple of seconds the CHIEF crashes down in a drop pod, kicks the door off and jumps out with an assault rifle and Spartan laser. He is an AI a very smart one and VERY tough. He begins his assault, Shooting will combat rolling ect....

He automatically leaves the map if he I defeated by your opponents or gets 4 kills. BTW his weapons could very depending on the map.
.......this isn't titanfall. Stop it. This... is just ridiculous. No.
Hey watch where your stepping! Those are my dreams your crushing! Could we at least get the arbiter? And I didn't know you could call in the chief in titanfall! WHAT BUTTON WAS THAT?? Well at least give use the incineration cannon as a legendary!
Hey watch where your stepping! Those are my dreams your crushing! Could we at least get the arbiter? Could you call in the chief in titanfall? Lol! Well at least give use the incineration cannon as a legendary!
You're calling down someone/something that attacks for you. That's what you do in Titanfall. No, no Arbiter. I can see the incineration cannon being added, but I have yet to see where it plays into the storyline if they don't have prometheans.
I can see that you DID NOT play the beta! There were promethean weapons in it. And BTW I actually thought that the chief thing would be great......... For firefight ;) I know it would never work for MP!
I can see that you DID NOT play the beta! There were promethean weapons in it. And BTW I actually thought that the chief thing would be great......... For firefight ;) I know it would never work for MP!
Sigh, I played the Beta, just not on this account. I know they had promethean weapons, but it was only the lightrifle.
No, it wouldn't be great for firefight, they won't have firefight. They have already announced they won't.
Did they? I missed that! When was it? Well you officially killed my dream. I heard invasion was gone but not fire fight. Link please!
Btw if they have a light rifle I don't see how that can play into the story line and an incineration cannon would be impossible.
The Scarab Gun
Bryanneo wrote:
Well. Looks as though we are of the same mind set.
Bryanneo wrote:
Indeed, I thought they could still melee and such as well (special animations for that I take it).
Sigh, I played the Beta, just not on this account. I know they had promethean weapons, but it was only the lightrifle.
No, it wouldn't be great for firefight, they won't have firefight. They have already announced they won't.
They announced they wouldn't have invasion. People really need to pay attention....
Bryanneo wrote:
Bryanneo wrote:
Indeed, I thought they could still melee and such as well (special animations for that I take it).
Not a bad idea is it? I really hope to see them implemented in some form or another.
TWO SMG!!! that's madness!!! Just one smg in H5 was over powered! Having two of them, one in each hand, would be instant death! Might as well give someone a scarab gun! Lol (read with sarcasm)
TWO SMG!!! that's madness!!! Just one smg in H5 was over powered! Having two of them, one in each hand, would be instant death! Might as well give someone a scarab gun! Lol (read with sarcasm)
That's why it's legendary right? ;p
Salvanous wrote:
They announced they wouldn't have invasion. People really need to pay attention....
I was almost sure they had another post about not having firefight, it causes quite a stir up and a large thread about it. I could be wrong, but either way, that wouldn't work in Firefight.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2