1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Worked well in battlefront it did.
Great fun beside Jedi to fight.
(read with your best Yoda voice)
Salvanous wrote:
I can see that you DID NOT play the beta! There were promethean weapons in it. And BTW I actually thought that the chief thing would be great......... For firefight ;) I know it would never work for MP!
Sigh, I played the Beta, just not on this account. I know they had promethean weapons, but it was only the lightrifle.
No, it wouldn't be great for firefight, they won't have firefight. They have already announced they won't.
They announced they wouldn't have invasion. People really need to pay attention....
I was almost sure they had another post about not having firefight, it causes quite a stir up and a large thread about it. I could be wrong, but either way, that wouldn't work in Firefight.
Send me a link, because until I see a link, this guy who keeps up with Halo 5 every day of the week is gonna call BS.
Salvanous wrote:
Salvanous wrote:
I can see that you DID NOT play the beta! There were promethean weapons in it. And BTW I actually thought that the chief thing would be great......... For firefight ;) I know it would never work for MP!
Sigh, I played the Beta, just not on this account. I know they had promethean weapons, but it was only the lightrifle.
No, it wouldn't be great for firefight, they won't have firefight. They have already announced they won't.
They announced they wouldn't have invasion. People really need to pay attention....
I was almost sure they had another post about not having firefight, it causes quite a stir up and a large thread about it. I could be wrong, but either way, that wouldn't work in Firefight.
Send me a link, because until I see a link, this guy who keeps up with Halo 5 every day of the week is gonna call BS.
You can use the search forums just as well as I can. I already said that I could be wrong. Call BS all you'd like, I don't really mind it.
TWO SMG!!! that's madness!!! Just one smg in H5 was over powered! Having two of them, one in each hand, would be instant death! Might as well give someone a scarab gun! Lol (read with sarcasm)
Relax. The legendary SMG would be the M7 models, (Halo 2 and Halo 3) and would have Suppressor grades of spread. They would definitely be balanced.
  1. I'd love to see the Old-School Halo Ce ShotGun Return It had a amasing design.
I'm surprised no one has said the Grenade Launcher from Reach. That weapon was by far my most favorite in any Halo game.
I'm surprised no one has said the Grenade Launcher from Reach. That weapon was by far my most favorite in any Halo game.
THIS
more flame wepons as they can do so mutch and with the flood coming outwe need these falme wepons.
Conor5017 wrote:
  1. I'd love to see the Old-School Halo Ce ShotGun Return It had a amasing design.
i can see why but lets be honest it was soooo over powed and it would be good as we would see a realy good shot gun reaturen.
Please don't revive old topics, thanks.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2