1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. ...
  8. 7
How about when a Warthog driver drives you into combat, and stops moving while you're shooting at the enemies? Seriously, the absolute worst thing you could do as a driver is stop moving, especially in combat!
That's what gets us (usually the gunners), killed.
If you're playing Warzone and another Spartan is on the back of a gungoose and is tossing grenades, don't get in it and drive it around. They are obviously laying down grenade cover.

Too often this happens and we both end up dying.
This is where gamechat would help lol so you can tell that guy to find a different teammate to kill.
I troll so I have no room to talk here :)
I hate it when team mates do this crap. If I put a gungoose in the core room leave it there dammit!!!
*quietly exits room* In all seriousness though, what's the point of putting it there if you can't use all weapons on it for maximum killing?
Drivers need to be more considerate of their gunners. If you see your gunner's shields go down or pop then get to cover so you both can live.
Sometimes I can't help myself :( it's a lot of fun to drive people around :(
My thoughts exactly
I hate it when team mates do this crap. If I put a gungoose in the core room leave it there dammit!!!
*quietly exits room* In all seriousness though, what's the point of putting it there if you can't use all weapons on it for maximum killing?
Infinite grenades at the core room door.

Need I say more?
Drivers need to be more considerate of their gunners. If you see your gunner's shields go down or pop then get to cover so you both can live.
Same goes for when the turret overheats, don't just sit there while we get lit up
When some one is gunning on a gungoose don't jump on the back cause it blocks view from getting accurate shots.
How about when a Warthog driver drives you into combat, and stops moving while you're shooting at the enemies? Seriously, the absolute worst thing you could do as a driver is stop moving, especially in combat!
For me, this has been a problem in previous Halo games. What logic is behind that? Shooting is too difficult when you're moving? There's a turret on the Warthog for a reason! It's supposed to be mobile combat! Why would turn us into sitting ducks in middle of combat?
I hate people who do that unless they are part of a Fireteam and they plan to do that.
Infinite grenades at the core room door.

Need I say more?
Infinite grenades + infinite grenade launcher. Need I say more?
And if I dont play warzone?
Profesnol wrote:
I wonder if it's because they get confused. When I see someone in a turret in the back of a warthog I instinctively think "oh, he wants someone to drive him around, I'll be the nice guy and do the job." but then unlike some people, I take a moment to see how they're positioned and if they moved the warthog there and I know that they did, then I leave them.

A good possible way to fix this is for 343i to make the mounted turrets into a REQ item, so that you can lay down a turret and not be able to move it. They would cost either the same as or one more then the base turret REQ. (ex. machine gun turret REQ Lvl 2. mounted machine gun turret REQ Lvl 3)
Yea I think that way as well

And About the mounted turret thing, you should also make it so you cant detach the turret, but it still has unlimited ammo.
Jeeptaro wrote:
Same goes for when the turret overheats, don't just sit there while we get lit up
What I actually like doing is using the hand brake to make a U-turn if my gunner is getting hit from behind. It makes him harder to hit because there is more warthog to shoot, and less gunner.
I guess, I usually understand why they are doing it.
Sometimes I can't help myself :( it's a lot of fun to drive people around :(
You should no better! You've been on this forum awhile to know the deal ;)
Agreed! The pain is feel
THANK YOU! I swear I am sick of this. I've been sitting above the garage in ARC and keeping the other team pinned inside so we can kill them and some -Yoink- decided to take it and drive me away. Needless to say we both died, the gungoose got destroyed, they snagged our armory, then pinned us in our damn base and farmed for 20 minutes. Seriously people, you get infinite grenades. Why would you move someone using it well?
need a boot mechanic-have an option to disable or boot the vehicle to other players
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. ...
  8. 7