Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] List all your Problems with Halo 5 Here!

OP SpartanMattII7

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 141
Just a forum that I posted before I got the game and wanted to see what people are experiencing. But wow, it did grow super big! Thanks everyone! I still want Split-Screen, my only problem.
Edit: How do you guys keep finding this forum again? Lol XD Every once in a while, someone finds it and posts somethin
Nada so far...*knocks on wood*
Arena just reset for a lot of players 343 dont care at all :V
my only problem is that I'm at work and not playing right now. lol so far it's been amazing.
I think most of the Halo 5 Forums are now about problems......
my only problem is that I'm at work and not playing right now. lol so far it's been amazing.
Haha, we all have to work eventually. I feel ya, I have to work too.
Maps are god awful. They ahave an arena list that had a whopping 2 true arena style maps. It's like halo 4 all over again with the awful competitive maps.
Spawning is -Yoinked!- to hell. Repeatedly get spawned out of bounds, in direct line of the enemy, or in the exact same place multiple times.
When the hell did you join? It's always been about problems.

I've been here since the freaking MCC debacle. There's never been a bright day on the forums where everyone was completely happy about everything. People have always been fighting with each other about what should and shouldn't be in the game.

The only difference is that the release of Halo 5 brought you to our little battleground.
L377UC3 wrote:

I've been here since the freaking MCC debacle. There's never been a bright day on the forums where everyone was completely happy about everything. People have always been fighting with each other about what should and shouldn't be in the game.
Pretty sure the last 5 days were about people being hyped or talking about what they'll do first.
What's the "Yoink"?
Does anyone else notice that enemies almost move like old school doom. Even enemy Spartans have character models that just kinda doom all over the place. Except all these have super powered pistols.
L377UC3 wrote:

Pretty sure the last 5 days were about people being hyped or talking about what they'll do first.
Pretty sure the last 5 months were about people negging the -Yoink- out of each other for having different ideas about what Halo should be.
Getting booted randomly. Frequently.

And I have a problem with there not being any infection.. >:(
  1. The miserable excuse of a plot.
  2. Only three missions with Blue Team.
  3. No BTB or Forge at launch.
L377UC3 wrote:
L377UC3 wrote:

Pretty sure the last 5 months were about people negging the -Yoink- out of each other for having different ideas about what Halo should be.
Oooooh, I get what it means now.
My computer broke last week so I missed a lot.
My only real complaint is, well;

Spoiler:
Show
No voting is definitely frustrating. I've been in a game on coliseum where as soon as the people in the lobby found out that it was that map, everyone in the lobby agreed to only ground pound, because everyone hated it.

Haven't had many problems with spawning

Finally I am REALLY mad that midship isn't a slayer map. It worked well in the beta too
Orion.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 141