Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] List all your Problems with Halo 5 Here!

OP SpartanMattII7

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 23
  4. 24
  5. 25
  6. 26
  7. 27
  8. ...
  9. 141
Its great
My problem is the start up screen is so blande, it looks like a first year design student made it. Secondly when in arena or warzone if I'm being shot and I'm zoomed in I zoom out, like wtf? That didn't happen in any halo, it makes it hard to snipe somebody, we are Spartans we shouldn't flinch when shot. That is about it! I love the campaign the new game modes etc.
I Don't know when I'm going to get to play it.
Sometimes in the campaign I can't melea
IcecoId X wrote:
Maps are god awful. They ahave an arena list that had a whopping 2 true arena style maps. It's like halo 4 all over again with the awful competitive maps.
I have only seen 3 different maps in warzone. A jungle one, a snow one, and a regular terrain one.
I don't like that you play the majority of the campaign as locke.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Its great
Yes however it could still be way better.
In the Arena Playlist, the spawns aren't good. I literally sometimes spawn with a dude that already put 2 BR shots in me and now I'm trying to survive. Also when are we going to be able to start off with BRs? I personally don't like the AR & Mag start. I'd rather BR & Mag
Zhiz wrote:
Arena just reset for a lot of players 343 dont care at all :V
It's been what 36 hours and your saying they don't care? 😁 Let's just hope that they fix it and give them a few moments to do it right.
The spawning on half the maps is terrible, constantly spawning in the same places. Slayer respawn time needs to be reduced by a second or two. Orion seems to pop up too much.
imagineM wrote:
  • Campaign
    Utter garbage no offence. What happened to the so call "Jaw-Dropping" by an Xbox staff? Graphics I seen better. Useless decision for 60fps as they sacrificed split screen in favour of this. Storyline is meh. Fighting the Warden over and over again is just stupid, should have just named the game Halo 5: Eternal Warden
  • AI (Campaign)
    Awful. You give them instructions to do they end up half the time not even listening. Best one is you get out of a vehicle they end up taking that LOL. Also when you ask them to revive you they end up taking long route to get to you when there next to you LOL.
  • Spawning (Multiplayer)
    Numerous times I have spawned in stupid places. In front of enemies. The worse ones are; on a tree and can't move, underneath the map and fall to my death, inside walls.
  • Respawn Time (Multiplayer)
    Seriously why do we need to wait few seconds? Make this instant.
  • Multiplayer
    Is incomplete. It's a stripped down version of the best multiplayer modes found in Halo 3. Map designs are awful. There is a map where one is mostly blue and the other red, imagine playing red vs blue I can see an advantage for a team.
  • Dual Welding Guns
    As of yet this has not returned back! Halo 3 had this and it was perfect. What's wrong with the Spartans can't they hold two weapons at same time, sure a normal human can :p
  • REQ Packs
    Total BS! This is becoming more like FIFA Ultimate Team. These need to be taken out.
My thoughts exactly. 3 years of development with a good foundation to build upon and the story and experience is so forgettable. If I was not so invested in Halo I would not even play this more than a weak. Unfortunately Halo 4 was a better game than this.
no skill gap
ar starts
I bought warzone req bundle and I can't get the packs
My pre order req pack is not appearing on my game. What can I do to solve this issue.
Serious issues!!!!

1. wasn't recording game stats at all last night for my group!!
2. Dedicated server error would come up constantly for us!!
3. Stats are totally wrong for me... I says I lost 7 games in arrow lmao which never happened last night and im wondering hjow it got that when it kept saying cant record game stats from last game on my screen?

Minor issues

1. Spawn point sin multiplayer are horrific ( and it was mlg players that tested it?? hmmmm )
2. Maps were very disappointing. Very basic at best and the one was an absolute cluster
3. war zone I shouldn't have to stop playing, look through my menu just to use a dam ghost...seriously folks??
My problem is the start up screen is so blande, it looks like a first year design student made it. Secondly when in arena or warzone if I'm being shot and I'm zoomed in I zoom out, like wtf? That didn't happen in any halo, it makes it hard to snipe somebody, we are Spartans we shouldn't flinch when shot. That is about it! I love the campaign the new game modes etc.
The only game that didn't kick you out of zoom when shot was Halo 4, all other Halo games have done that.
Expand radius of radar in multiplayer
The pistols are over powered. This is during into Gears where everyone switches to the shot gun. The AR is useless and everyone uses the pistol. Every maybe is a pistol/ocassional BR and power weapon. That's truly sad and frustrating. Shooting across the map with a pistons but the AR cannt hit anything further than 50 feet in front of you...
The lobby UI is horrid, not simple and can't tell what player is one your team
“Soon Halo’s reclamation will begin, but when it does, the weight of your denial will stay your feet, and you shall be left behind ”
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 23
  4. 24
  5. 25
  6. 26
  7. 27
  8. ...
  9. 141