Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] List all your Problems with Halo 5 Here!

OP SpartanMattII7

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 44
  4. 45
  5. 46
  6. 47
  7. 48
  8. ...
  9. 141
I would not call it a problem but i for one don't like that you can buy req packs with cash. That said it that what it takes to keep support and content updates free. Them im in.
In all honesty, new maps and a damage rebalance and the game would be perfectly fine. But when the pistol is just as strong as a BR or DMR kind of makes it laughable. pistol is like 2-3 headshot kill. So is DMR. BR feels way weaker then both of them.
I need help! Everytime I press the start button on the main menu it shows me a message saying'error authorising user.You will be unable to access any multiplayer' I don't know what to do I just got the game today and installed it,I've tried closing the game, turning off my xbox and hard resetting it. CAN ANYBODY HELP ME?
Fizzsama wrote:
Ok first off halo 5 doesn't feel fun to play it just feels like a fake halo game made by beginners and is just an incomplete game. I took the most common problems with the game that other people have told to me and now here's your list from all of them.

1) Sensitivity (its just far to slow even at 10)

2) WarZone (not enough concept behind it)

3) Unbalanced maps (maps are not even balanced and every time i get a dmr or br i just end up dead within a minute)

4) Weapons (just cant get a kill with the pistol, ar, battle, dmr)

5) No dedicated servers (mcc has better severs then this)

6) Registration (shot registration and melee are just off when i melee someone and shoot them in the head with my pistol i should have the kill but nope)

7) Beta (the beta was exiting far more then this shots registered maps well balanced fair starts and a decent lobby screen when waiting for a game to start) p.s. i had to include this as a reason to make people think about the beta and the full game as of right now.

8) Radar (i use the radar every time i get into a fight or when I'm looking for people but its just hard to find then even when i have the brightness up)

9) Graphics (everything just looks like it came from a cartoon)

I hope some of you can see these problems. P.S. I don't know how anyone can say that this game is good.
1) I agree
2) WarZone is actually really fun and deep. Takes quite a bit of coop and strategy.
3) I disagree. Loving the maps in this game so far! I mean are you really going to complain about Truth? (Midship)
4) The weapons feel fine to me...if you can't get kills, that sounds like you are just playing bad.
5) This game actually does have dedicated servers and the average match connectivity time is 20 seconds. Which is pretty damn great.
6) I've noticed some registration lag. Could be caused by internet connection, or just a bug.
7) How is the Beta a flaw? The game still has fair starts. And changing the loading screen is not a real negative aspect. This is just a silly thing to complain about.
8) The radar functions as it always has. I think it's a little bit zoomed out and has a faster refresh time, but I mean, visually it's the same thing.
9) This game is pretty damn beautiful. The art direction is outstanding. It's not supposed to be Hyper realistic. It's fudging Halo. A game about guys in power armor blowing each other up with alien guns, driving and flying vehicles like a madman, and punching somebody so hard they instantly colapse into a crumpled up mess on the floor. I don't think they were going for absolute photo realism.

Overall I'm having a ton of fun with this game. I'd love to see you do better xD
You are right about one thing, this is not a good game. It's a great one.
Well I must have forgot to save the updated version for weapons what I wanted to put down was weapons on the map and if you compare h2a the graphics were wonderful it just seems like they went in the wrong direction of h2a. I could have put 5 and 6 together but they needed to be looked at; shot registration is part of connection and server and I haven't played on truth yet but everyone that told me the maps were unbalanced said that its just to open not enough cover. Plus the beta was just a compassion to the game right now and you can see more flaws now then in the beta even tho warzone and campaign wasn't in the beta everything else was. And due you know who is on your team if you solo matchmaking and know their csr and lvl? I just want to know who is on my team and their csr.
Zhiz wrote:
Arena just reset for a lot of players 343 dont care at all :V
cheese
Still haven't gotten my preorder bonuses very upset
Cant play with anyone that isn't in Australia.. wtf 343 great now I can't play ranked with my team and can't play warzone with my friends why even bother having dedicated servers and policing them they lock you out for being in another country go -Yoink- yourselves I was able to play multiplayer with anyone outside australia in Halo 3 Odst and reach please fire your networking team and get a better one?
That literally has nothing to do with the game. That's an issue of you buying it from a -Yoink- retailer. Where did you get it from?
Also battlefront 3 has splitscreen
TMF SXVXGE wrote:
I bought the halo 5 console bundle, and it came with everything but I haven't received any of the DLC that I was promised like the FOTUS ARMOR and the multiplayer emblem and the other pre order DLC that I was promised , especially the war zone req bundle pack. I called Microsoft to help me out with the situation but the problem hasn't been solved . So at this point I'm annoyed and disappointed . I'd appreciate if the makers of the game can help me get my DLC
Um i can no longer connect to the servers, my internet connection is great, but i keep on getting disconnected from the dedicated servers every time i'm in the game lobby just as the game is about to start, anyone having this issue?
Ya quite a bit
I need help! Everytime I press the start button on the main menu it shows me a message saying'error authorising user.You will be unable to access any multiplayer' I don't know what to do I just got the game today and installed it,I've tried closing the game, turning off my xbox and hard resetting it. CAN ANYBODY HELP ME?
I'm assuming that you're using the 14-day Gold subscription that came with the game. There have been reports of that not working with multiplayer for some reason. From what I've seen, a hard reset (and log in, log out) should take care of it.
The fact that BR is not starting weapon is beyond limited
That literally has nothing to do with the game. That's an issue of you buying it from a -Yoink- retailer. Where did you get it from?
i bought mine from the gamestop and i didnt get any bonuses but when i call them yesterday they said 343 wasnt giving away locks armor or even the br skin
my only problem is that I'm at work and not playing right now. lol so far it's been amazing.
Haha, we all have to work eventually. I feel ya, I have to work too.
I scheduled time off until Sunday, still have school sadly :(
halo 5 is awesome XD
I love Halo 5, but I do wish they had brought back custom layouts and start ops...
What is the problem with servers it keeps pushing me out in mid match what is the problem because of this i cant get any XP 343 fix plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Did you enter the code? Some people think you just get the bonus's, you should get a 25 digit code.
CasualVox wrote:
I love Halo 5, but I do wish they had brought back custom layouts and start ops...
Halo five fire fight :O can you imagine that
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 44
  4. 45
  5. 46
  6. 47
  7. 48
  8. ...
  9. 141