Skip to main content
What do you think will happen to Locke in Halo 5? Will he live, die? If he does die, well he die knowing Master Chief as a Hero or villain? If he lives will he aid Master Chief in the next Halo game(s), or just fade away into a background character roll?

I personally think he'll die, but knowing Chief as the Hero he truly is, but that's just my speculation.

Sorry if there's been another post like this, I forgot to check before typing XD
Anyway, what's all you guys'/girls' opinions on this? What will be Locke's fate?
Maybe he'll sacrifice himself for the Chief.
I feel pretty confident that Locke will last into the next game, if not beyond. There's been a lot of build-up for him and a lot of investment. Now, maybe all of that is in order to make his death meaningful, but I sort of doubt it.

I feel like Halo 5 will be the beginning of the end for S2s. They won't die, necessarily, but they'll start transitioning.

Also, I'm pretty sure
Spoiler:
Show
I think Locke and his Whole Team will die facing Blue team. Locke and His team are new to Spartanhood there good Soldiers(maybe not Vale she was diplomat). they don't have the combat experience of blue team.John Fred Lind and Kelly have been out there on the battlefield since they were 14.(forward until dawn).
I feel pretty confident that Locke will last into the next game, if not beyond. There's been a lot of build-up for him and a lot of investment. Now, maybe all of that is in order to make his death meaningful, but I sort of doubt it.

I feel like Halo 5 will be the beginning of the end for S2s. They won't die, necessarily, but they'll start transitioning.

Also, I'm pretty sure
Spoiler:
Show

That's an interesting theory.
Osena109 wrote:
I think Locke and his Whole Team will die facing Blue team. Locke and His team are new to Spartanhood there good Soldiers(maybe not Vale she was diplomat). they don't have the combat experience of blue team.John Fred Lind and Kelly have been out there on the battlefield since they were 14.(forward until dawn).
Are you high? Did you not see the opening cinematic? She's easily the most badass one on the team imo.
Osena109 wrote:
Much longer than that.
MAX2107 wrote:
Osena109 wrote:
Much longer than that.
so like 10?
MAX2107 wrote:
Osena109 wrote:
Much longer than that.
His first official (non-training) mission was in 2525. He was born in 2511. So 14. Source.Training started when he was 6 though.
Osena109 wrote:
Are you high? Did you not see the opening cinematic? She's easily the most badass one on the team imo.
She has Skills but in no way is she on par with Locke Buck and Tanaka.I can see Vale being Osiris's Kelly however.
hopefully death and lots of it.
Spoiler:
Show
MAX2107 wrote:
Osena109 wrote:
Much longer than that.
His first official (non-training) mission was in 2525. He was born in 2511. So 14. Source.Training started when he was 6 though.
Correct, but the term "battlefield" is ambiguous in his statement, hence my interpretation and reply.
I think he could possibly side with the master chief.
Locke won't die in Halo 5. I am pretty sure Colter is contracted for multiple games (someone correct me if I am wrong). My theory is that he and Osiris join Blue team at the end of Halo 5 along with Infinity and crew and all defunct from the UNSC. Crazy theory I know, but at the very least I expect Locke to aid the Chief in some capacity.
MAX2107 wrote:
MAX2107 wrote:
Osena109 wrote:
Much longer than that.
Correct, but the term "battlefield" is ambiguous in his statement, hence my interpretation and reply.
Battlefield is full engagement Training IE boot camp dos not denote Battlefield Engagement sorry English is not my strong suit nor my first language.
Osena109 wrote:
MAX2107 wrote:
MAX2107 wrote:
Osena109 wrote:
Much longer than that.
Battlefield is full engagement Training IE boot camp dos not denote Battlefield Engagement sorry English is not my strong suit nor my first language.
Oh no, not knocking on you or your English. Sorry, if it came off that way.
MAX2107 wrote:
Osena109 wrote:
MAX2107 wrote:
MAX2107 wrote:
Osena109 wrote:
Much longer than that.
Oh no, not knocking on you or your English. Sorry, if it came off that way.
Its okay max English is a tricky language words have some times three meanings lol.
I think there's only one way to find out OP ;-)