OP AngelofDespair5

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
I am afraid you suck bro :/
I am afraid you suck bro :/
lmfao, nah I'm afraid its just a broke system.
Don't worry, I'm a filthy Gold 1 casual. You're better than me.
Br4k3d0wN wrote:
Don't worry, I'm a filthy Gold 1 casual. You're better than me.
Made me laugh ^^
The system isnt broken and you're not bad. In a game like CSGO, the ranking is win and performance based. However, in Halo 5 the ranking is completely win based until you get to Champion.
Simple solution, be a filthy casual and play Warzone. The playlist makes me proud to be a lowkey filthy casual
The system isnt broken and you're not bad. In a game like CSGO, the ranking is win and performance based. However, in Halo 5 the ranking is completely win based until you get to Champion.
I don't think so, I lost more games in swat than I won. Hell didn't even do well in several games due to being spawn killed a bunch lol. Wound up platinum.
I don't think so, I lost more games in swat than I won. Hell didn't even do well in several games due to being spawn killed a bunch lol. Wound up platinum.
Yep system seems a bit mess up right now. looking at the OP's stats he is probably where he should be roughly if the system were working I would say. However I have seen people with worse stats who are higher so as of now the system is quite clearly flawed and I know absolutely no one who is bronze.
I got diamond with 4/10 wins and a 2.2 kda
I do believe the ranking system is flawed at the moment. I saw someone with a 36% win rate in SWAT with an Onyx ranking.
I'm Onyx :P
Im sure i'll get there in no time. :D
Im not sure how the rankings work, but dominated my first five games and got wrecked four of tye others and ended up platinum.
The chick's don't care about K/D, knowing that write?
Doesn't really matter what rank you are because as soon as you go "Platinum" you never go back down to "Gold" you only go up or down within that tier
Is this true? Or are you just implying it's pretty hard to go back down in general?
So, I won 7/10 of the pre-ranked matches, was destroying people even though I was playing against Onyx and Diamond. I even got a Killotrocity and KDA of 17.7 one game and I was placed in Gold. -.- But whateverrrrrr within about 5 hours of playing im already Gold 5.
I only won 6 and didn't play that well and got onyx. Also got champion in breakout 9-1
Also hit Onyx with probably a 45% win rate. It's an odd system but I'm not complaining.
Did you find a salt mine?
So, I won 7/10 of the pre-ranked matches, was destroying people even though I was playing against Onyx and Diamond. I even got a Killotrocity and KDA of 17.7 one game and I was placed in Gold. -.- But whateverrrrrr within about 5 hours of playing im already Gold 5.
nice dude... i just play the 10 games for FFA, never win 1 game, always in 2nd, 3rd or 4th place and they gave me onyx.... i dont know how its work but i like it!!
EvilStans wrote:
No one was ranked below onyx on Tuesday.
I was for slayer

:(
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3