Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Lone wolf achievement 93%

OP Ivory Kaiser

I cant get lone wolf achievement, please help
probably some mission didnt count correctly you need to repeat it
Took a peek @ your service record and you are definitely right. It says you've done 15/15 legendary solo but are 93% on lone wolf. That said I'd say other poster is prolly right that something didn't count properly, I'd try a second legendary run.
Taken from TrueAhievements solution here.
Quote:
Okay so, for those who have the tracker stuck at 93% or something like that, ask a friend to view ingame your stats (and if he can see that you actually completed each mission on Solo Legendary).

My brother had completed every mission in Solo Legendary, even Halo Waypoint showed that every mission was completed this way, but when I looked at his ingame stats, I noticed that (according to the game), two missions were not marked as completed on Solo Legendary, he did these missions again (in Legendary of course) and the achievement popped.
watch with the pausing and death count some times it will go against you
Took a peek @ your service record and you are definitely right. It says you've done 15/15 legendary solo but are 93% on lone wolf. That said I'd say other poster is prolly right that something didn't count properly, I'd try a second legendary run.
Yeah, that's work for me, for some reason I just has 93%, and then I'd try a second legendary run. After that, I get the achievement.
Yeah, that's work for me, for some reason I just has 93%, and then I'd try a second legendary run. After that, I get the achievement.
A single Legendary run is pretty tough on H5, having to do it again is brutal lol
I made a first run with score attack and it didn't register. But doing it again without any skulls i made it pop after 4 months of trying.
That happen to me, then I was try a second run and finally works.
Open your H5 game and from the main menu, go into the Spartan Hub.
Under CAREER select Service Record.
Select Campaign
Now scroll down through all 15 mission. For each mission, you should see the legendary emblem and the words SOLO legendary underneath. If you’re missing any, you will need to redo them.

if you’re not missing any, using your right joystick, scroll to the right to the 5th dot. You’ll see BEST SOLO TIMES. Now, scroll down and make sure every level has a time associated with Legendary. If you’re missing any, you will need to redo those.

I hope this helps. I had a similar issue.
Open your H5 game and from the main menu, go into the Spartan Hub.
Under CAREER select Service Record.
Select Campaign
Now scroll down through all 15 mission. For each mission, you should see the legendary emblem and the words SOLO legendary underneath. If you’re missing any, you will need to redo them.

if you’re not missing any, using your right joystick, scroll to the right to the 5th dot. You’ll see BEST SOLO TIMES. Now, scroll down and make sure every level has a time associated with Legendary. If you’re missing any, you will need to redo those.

I hope this helps. I had a similar issue.
I just looked at your in game stats and you do have every solo legendary completed with a time. But, your Solo Legendary time on UNCONFIRMED looks a bit off to me. Your best time on easy is 33 mins and on Legendary it’s under 6 mins. Under 6 is possible, but not likely.

Also, you don’t have a registered score for most of your levels. In fact, only two levels have a solo score registered: Blue Team and Swords of Sanghelios. Unfortunately, you probably need to redo all the levels that are missing a score under Legendary.

again, I hope this helps.
If your going for the achievement some times it might take 12 hours or so to register it that was my problem I beat and the next day I was playing slime rancher and got it.