Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Loosing interest

OP nateking45

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
I'm looking to grind to 152 but I'm losing interest in halo 5 does anyone know a way to help me?
Take a break for some other games. MCC is awesome now and even better than H5 now IMO. In H5 try to mix up the playlist you play. Or since I grinded out most of my XP in heroic warzone firefight I would make my own rules, like I could only use random weapon req cards or random vehicles, it really changes up how you have to play each round. Or I couldn't shoot and could only go for splatters or drive warthogs. Or if I wanted a challenge I could only use loadouts. Stuff like that.
LethalQ wrote:
Take a break for some other games. MCC is awesome now and even better than H5 now IMO. In H5 try to mix up the playlist you play. Or since I grinded out most of my XP in heroic warzone firefight I would make my own rules, like I could only use random weapon req cards or random vehicles, it really changes up how you have to play each round. Or I couldn't shoot and could only go for splatters or drive warthogs. Or if I wanted a challenge I could only use loadouts. Stuff like that.
Alright I'll try that, thanks
343 has also announced that there will be an reward in Infinite for those who make it to 152
I know that feel, I use to play only WZA and almost erase the game when they made it rotational. What I did was play another games and then try wz ff in legendary and try to break my own records. It took me less than 3 months make the last 15 million. I really enjoyed that wz ff days, try to play with some friend.
If you like wza and play a lot when its available, you can make like 1,5 - 2 million exp during the weekend.
I have those days. I'm over halfway through 150. So close but really 20 million still to go.
I have those days. I'm over halfway through 150. So close but really 20 million still to go.
Same here... Only a million more games to play to get there... lol
I'll second LethalQ's advice; play different games to cool off from Halo. Forza and World of Tanks have been helping me out a lot.
Best bet is to play something else that you like, then come back to Halo 5 again to grind it out some more.
BadDogg55 wrote:
Same here... Only a million more games to play to getyeah im 148 and its gotten painful slow to level
KingJax03 wrote:
343 has also announced that there will be an reward in Infinite for those who make it to 152
thats why im trying to get there lol
nateking45 wrote:
BadDogg55 wrote:
Same here... Only a million more games to play to getyeah im 148 and its gotten painful slow to level
I think some don't realize how many games you have to play. 6-7 thousand to get it. I mean calculate your daily average and see what the results are.
It's very discouraging. I've been playing since day one, nothing above and beyond. I'm half way to 151.
I was forced to stop playing when I was lvl 146 because of internet issues/other game interests/personal stuff. I would say play some other games, take a break before the long road ahead to 152 fully breaks you down.

Good way to farm out xp is doing LOTS and I mean LOTS of firefight imo.
Also like others have mentioned in other threads, you can buy free Warzone Legendary XP packs from the desktop version of the Microsoft Store with Microsoft rewards. You just do web searches & click on links & eventually you get free Microsoft gift cards.
nateking45 wrote:
I'm looking to grind to 152 but I'm losing interest in halo 5 does anyone know a way to help me?
Don't grind to 152 and do something with meaning? The fact you are losing interest in the game isn't your fault, it's the games fault for failing to deliver content and an enjoyable experience.
Find other people to play with bro. All work towards a common goal..Its nice when you have people to play with that are active and always online when you are.. You WILL get life drained very quick playing solo.
nateking45 wrote:
The same thing has happened to me. Now I don't even care about reaching 152 and have found myself on other games recently. So, I have no advice for you if you find a solution let me know.
nateking45 wrote:
The same thing has happened to me. Now I don't even care about reaching 152 and have found myself on other games recently. So, I have no advice for you if you find a solution let me know.
I ve found some old and met some new people who have joined me in racing to 152.
nateking45 wrote:
Don't grind to 152 and do something with meaning? The fact you are losing interest in the game isn't your fault, it's the games fault for failing to deliver content and an enjoyable experience.
I'm aware it's not my fault, but my goal is yo mac out halo 5 and reach 152. I hope I can before infinate drops
Find a goal to hit other than 152. If you don't have Achilles armor, clan up and work on that. That will help you ranked up and give you a less painful goal to hit. Your clan members will be in that with you.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2