Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Loosing interest

OP nateking45

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
<p></p>If you want to make it there, I'd find a way to spice up the game a bit. I'm no where near close but based on the XP chart you have a bit of a ways to go. With that being said, it's just a video game that's supposed to be fun and a time to relax so if you're bored and you're okay with not getting there, I'd take a break and find other things to do until it feels fun again and not a chore.
nateking45 wrote:
nateking45 wrote:
I'm looking to grind to 152 but I'm losing interest in halo 5 does anyone know a way to help me?
The same thing has happened to me. Now I don't even care about reaching 152 and have found myself on other games recently. So, I have no advice for you if you find a solution let me know.
I ve found some old and met some new people who have joined me in racing to 152.
Our spartan company is pretty active and theres a few that are 151. I'm 147 and I've been thinking about getting 100% on the achievements
I've actually been playing a bit on my significant other's GT, and am enjoying unlocking things again.

That's the biggest problem I have right now. With 19.5 million XP to go, I am grinding only for XP. The only commendations I have left are the 2 notorious breakout ones and I need 29 stronghold victories.
ZAPDANGDO wrote:
Find a goal to hit other than 152. If you don't have Achilles armor, clan up and work on that. That will help you ranked up and give you a less painful goal to hit. Your clan members will be in that with you.
Until they kick you right at the end because someone out of company knows the leader and wants the armor.

/vent.

For real, though, it’s a good goal. I’d recommend trying Mitten Squad levels of a new way to play.

”Can you place on the top of a leaderboard using only melee?”
”Can you win a game of Warzone without taking any damage?”
”Can you win a solo match with only grenades and assassinations?”

Try something like that.
ZAPDANGDO wrote:
Find a goal to hit other than 152. If you don't have Achilles armor, clan up and work on that. That will help you ranked up and give you a less painful goal to hit. Your clan members will be in that with you.
Until they kick you right at the end because someone out of company knows the leader and wants the armor.

/vent.

For real, though, it’s a good goal. I’d recommend trying Mitten Squad levels of a new way to play.

Try something like that.
Yeah, honestly booting a player should require a 2/3 silent vote by members, for any member that had been in for 3 months or longer.
wazi3 wrote:
nateking45 wrote:
nateking45 wrote:
I'm looking to grind to 152 but I'm losing interest in halo 5 does anyone know a way to help me?
The same thing has happened to me. Now I don't even care about reaching 152 and have found myself on other games recently. So, I have no advice for you if you find a solution let me know.
I ve found some old and met some new people who have joined me in racing to 152.
Our spartan company is pretty active and theres a few that are 151. I'm 147 and I've been thinking about getting 100% on the achievements
Ill see about joining your spartan company and i have the same goal btw
ZAPDANGDO wrote:
ZAPDANGDO wrote:

/vent.

Try something like that.
Yeah, honestly booting a player should require a 2/3 silent vote by members, for any member that had been in for 3 months or longer.
Yeah it should ive had the same thing happen
Yeah like LethalQ said, I try to mix it up between the playlists. Go from Warzone to Arena and even BTB Super Fiesta.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2