Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Mag Skin quitters

OP Nathan CTF

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
The quitting out is really bad lately. I suspect its people grinding for the new skins. Its constant now.

You should earn a .5 value toward the skins for finishing a match.
Penalties arent strict enough.
Quitters have been a problem since day one. Infinite should use incentives as well as the ban hammer to keep players in the game.
Quitters have been a problem since day one. Infinite should use incentives as well as the ban hammer to keep players in the game.
They need to re-add the jackpots back in Halo Infinite, if you don't quit you might get a bunch of req points. (And maybe make them SLIGHTLY more common)
They need to re-add the jackpots back in Halo Infinite, if you don't quit you might get a bunch of req points. (And maybe make them SLIGHTLY more common)
Either add a bigger incentive or create a harsher penalty.
There should be a bigger incentive to stay in the match. Making harsher rules won't help much. A good example is r6s. Lol this game isnt bad compared to quitting there.
Either add a bigger incentive or create a harsher penalty.
Bigger incentive, for sure.
Incentives for none quitters is a great idea.
Three quits within an hour should earn a ban for a 6+ hours.
Three quits within an hour should earn a ban for a 6+ hours.
Or keep dropping more skins in updates till the quitters -Yoinking!- die of heart failure.
Spoiler:
Show
How about 343i make Halo Infinite a fun game that keeps players interested, instead of a grind fest with all the content hardwired to an rng loot system. Players having fun rarely quit imo. Incentives and ban hammers don't work, never have never will imo. I won't play a certain game type for a few trinkets, I want to have fun.
I can only be forced to lose so many games in a row before I start quitting in hopes that I get that rare almost fair game to play. Each game takes a long time to load, plus the 15-20 minute of game time starts adding up to hours of miserable gaming where yeah, I'm going to quit because I've not paid for a game to lose literally every match. Why should I have to constantly lose a game so you can have fun at my expense ?

If they made games more fair, stopped messing with players profiles to have an unfair disadvantage and yes maybe some more incentive to stick with the match that would be much better. As is the game is tiresome and it's a lose, lose, lose scenario for me no matter how I look at it. Just frustrating.
ooSnip3r wrote:
I can only be forced to lose so many games in a row before I start quitting in hopes that I get that rare almost fair game to play. Each game takes a long time to load, plus the 15-20 minute of game time starts adding up to hours of miserable gaming where yeah, I'm going to quit because I've not paid for a game to lose literally every match. Why should I have to constantly lose a game so you can have fun at my expense ?

If they made games more fair, stopped messing with players profiles to have an unfair disadvantage and yes maybe some more incentive to stick with the match that would be much better. As is the game is tiresome and it's a lose, lose, lose scenario for me no matter how I look at it. Just frustrating.
How exactly are you being forced to lose? Isn't the whole concept of winning/losing based on your/your team's performance?

If you think the matchmaking isn't being fair, putting you in a group against higher level players - try a different playlist.
If you're worried that you are being 'forced to lose' because OTHER people quit, that's another story.
What do you mean by 'messing with players profiles to have an unfair disadvantage'?

I'm just really confused how you can be forced to lose.
AshamanND wrote:
ooSnip3r wrote:

How exactly are you being forced to lose? Isn't the whole concept of winning/losing based on your/your team's performance?

If you think the matchmaking isn't being fair, putting you in a group against higher level players - try a different playlist.
If you're worried that you are being 'forced to lose' because OTHER people quit, that's another story.
What do you mean by 'messing with players profiles to have an unfair disadvantage'?

I'm just really confused how you can be forced to lose.
Ash, you shoudl know by now, if a player (snip3r) loses a game(s) its 343's fault, teammates fault, anyone and everyones fault bar his(her) own lol
ooSnip3r wrote:
stopped messing with players profiles to have an unfair disadvantage
This doesn't happen.
ooSnip3r wrote:
I'm going to quit because I've not paid for a game to lose literally every match. Why should I have to constantly lose a game so you can have fun at my expense ?
You have an overall win percentage of 52%. It would be impossible to get that if you were constantly losing every match. You should play with a party if you want to improve your win chances so you don't get random teammates.
ooSnip3r wrote:

smh 343 making me lose!!111 *angry emoji*
I was thinking for every 3 matchs you finish in a row you would get a 10% req point bonus (1.1x multiplier ) that keeps stacking every additional 3 finished matchs up to a 4 times multiplier. If you quit your multiplier will be reset and you risk a temporary matchmaking ban if you quit more than 5% of your matchs.
ooSnip3r wrote:

You won your last three Arena games. What are you talking about?

You also won seven Warzone games in a row on October 1st.

-Yoink!- stop trying to play the victim and throwing a pity party on yourself when that's not even close to true. It's one thing to not like your own personal performance, but don't blatantly lie.
eviltedi wrote:
How about 343i make Halo Infinite a fun game that keeps players interested, instead of a grind fest with all the content hardwired to an rng loot system. Players having fun rarely quit imo. Incentives and ban hammers don't work, never have never will imo. I won't play a certain game type for a few trinkets, I want to have fun.
Yeah, but... quiters are usually poor sports who can’t maturely handle losing... no mater how fun the game is, if they’re not winning, they pout and quit
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2