Mag Skin quitters

OP Nathan CTF

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
LUKEPOWA wrote:
ooSnip3r wrote:
I'm going to quit because I've not paid for a game to lose literally every match. Why should I have to constantly lose a game so you can have fun at my expense ?
You have an overall win percentage of 52%. It would be impossible to get that if you were constantly losing every match. You should play with a party if you want to improve your win chances so you don't get random teammates.
“Nobody ever wants to play with me”-myself
COFFAN II wrote:
eviltedi wrote:
Quitters have been a problem since day one. Infinite should use incentives as well as the ban hammer to keep players in the game.
How about 343i make Halo Infinite a fun game that keeps players interested, instead of a grind fest with all the content hardwired to an rng loot system. Players having fun rarely quit imo. Incentives and ban hammers don't work, never have never will imo. I won't play a certain game type for a few trinkets, I want to have fun.
Yeah, but... quiters are usually poor sports who can’t maturely handle losing... no mater how fun the game is, if they’re not winning, they pout and quit
I agree, you will always get sore losers. However, they are not the only type of quitter, players will quit for many reasons, getting an unbalanced playlist causes players to quit, getting repeatedly t bagged for being the only team member left is another, poor connections etc. 343i can improve the fun factor with balance and fair matchmaking.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2