Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Magnum - first variant

OP honkeytonkstomp

Just got my first magnum variant, the gunfighter one! Finally!! Only took 146 levels to reach! I even completed bronze and silver packs to start with and my luck didn't get any better! Is this normal or was I just unlucky! How long did it take everyone to get??
Given that there are 328 Ultra Rare REQs for you to unlock, and the system still operates under being super RNG with what you get from Gold Packs, it's not uncommon for you to snag the Gunfighter well after a ton of other REQs.
146! You lucky.. I´m half way through 147 and have yet to unlock one!
Uuv wrote:
Given that there are 328 Ultra Rare REQs for you to unlock, and the system still operates under being super RNG with what you get from Gold Packs, it's not uncommon for you to snag the Gunfighter well after a ton of other REQs.
That's fair, I thought It must have just real bad luck on my side but seems like most people are in the same boat, it's crazy!!
Haha okay that does suck, have you smashed all of the bronze and silver packs aswell???
Haha okay that does suck, have you smashed all of the bronze and silver packs aswell???
I sure have! But I´m in no rush, I´ll unluck them in due time :)
I'm 142 and I've had all of the Magnum variants for ages. I kind of wish i DID have stuff yet to unlock but what little's left must be commendation/rank based.
I sure have! But I´m in no rush, I´ll unluck them in due time :)
I like that positivity right there, the normal magnum was doing my head in and couldn't wait to get the new ones through! Only one though, still a way to go for the others!!
ShortySL wrote:
I'm 142 and I've had all of the Magnum variants for ages. I kind of wish i DID have stuff yet to unlock but what little's left must be commendation/rank based.
That's crazy! You must have got super lucky with those drops early on!
Yup. I'm 146 and still haven't got one.